4.59 / 5 based on 15,162 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I like the marriot, their customer service is amazing. The free breakfast in the morning is delicious & they are very accommodating if you need anything such as extra towels, or pillows. Also very clean and not that pricey.
Marriott has an excellent reputation for great customer service and room satisfaction are usually get the room couple days in advance and there's no hassle and I can cancel at any time. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone
My family has been using Marriott Hotels for over 20 years. What we love is that most have in-door pools.. so no matter what time of year- you can always swim. Keeps the kids happy. We love they're breakfast and service as well.
No longer my "go-to" hotel. I feel something has been lacking I. Service and accommodations lately. Hoping they will work on some of the critiques and get this brand back to the level most of us are accustomed to expecting from them.
These hotels are good if you plan on having a short term stay because the rooms are perfect size but it can be small and I wish the pool area was a little better but I always enjoy my time there and I’d recommend it to small families
I've stayed at Marriotts MULTIPLE times and have ALWAYS had a 5 star experience!!! Never once has it failed to impress me. Employees were awesome, rooms were amazing, clean, and fresh, and the areas they were in were convenient! :)
We stayed at the Marriott in Portland for our honeymoon and it was so perfect! our room was so gorgeous with a great view, the beds were so comfy and the service was so nice! we loved our stay there and plan on returning again soon
We stayed here in the Houston, Texas aiport and it was overpriced. You could only eat in their one dining room and breakfast for three people cost use over $80. I would not recommend unless you are able to drive elsewhere for food.
I actually had booked a room at a different hotel, but it was so filthy that I decided to switch last minute. There was a ton of events going on in the city so the prices were much higher. The associate showed me which room to book online to save me over $200. The room was fantastic and the staff was friendly. One of my favorite places to stay
Always exceptional service. VERY clean, prompt to help, and courteous. have visited many different destinations along the east coast and marriott is always our first choice because we are almost positive it will be a wonderful stay
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos