4.59 / 5 based on 11,963 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Absolutely love Marriott! Already a great staff, clean rooms, and clean hotels! Anytime I book a stay away, I only choose Marriott and haven't been to one yet I can complain about!
stayed at a few Marriott hotels and they've been pretty decent. some decor was clashing though which is something I was look at when entering the room. clean rooms, comfy beds and friendly staff.
Love Marriot! They took amazing care of me when I was staying there for 2 weeks! Made sure I was able to navigate the area with no problems! I use marriot at least 5-6 times a year
No matter where I go, all of the Marriotts I've stayed have been clean and accommodating. Friendly staff, comfortable beds and updated decor. Marriott is my first choice in hotels!
Great service. Employees are very friendly and are always available when needed. Walls are slightly thin so it's easy to hear what goes on in the next room which could be a problem.
Marriott is my hotel brand of choice. We always stay at a Marriott property if possible. They are the best with great customer service and the best beds in the industry. Love them.
As good as any other hotel, except every one I visit has issues. Toilet floods the bathroom after flushing water only, tvs are old boxes or have no signal, rooms are dark, I'm always next to a party room or something loud. Aside feom this the rooms are nicely laid out and the beds are soft.
We recently stayed at the Marriot Ko'Olina location. It was great, and the staff went above and beyond are expectations. You can rent a cabana on the beach for 60 a day, or half day for 30. It is located next to Disney's Aluani, so if you have kids you can walk over to the character breakfast! You have a small shopping plaza located about 1/3 of a mile down the street with a ABC store. They beach in front of it has GREAT snorkeling too. you have four lagoons to choose fro, and there is also a secert lagoon next to paradise cove if you are up to finding it :) there is always turtles there!
Marriott is a beautiful high end hotel! I love the atmosphere, it feels so fancy! I have only ever been to 1 but it was awesome! The staff was great and the room was emasculate!
I always love staying at the Marriott. Love the scented lounges, the staff is great, and my room always looks clean and hospitable. Lots of positive experiences with this company.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos