BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Melwee E.
Sacramento, CA
Like staying in this hotel. Clean and nice lay out. Maybe once a year. Close to all events and food places. Costumer service is good and they take care of you. Pools are great.
Debora Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Their hotels are very nice, but quite pricey. If you are planning on staying for a long time or actually spending time in the hotel then I would suggest looking into the Marriott Hotels. However, if you do not plan a long visit, I would search a more affordable hotel.
Reba B.
As good as any other hotel, except every one I visit has issues. Toilet floods the bathroom after flushing water only, tvs are old boxes or have no signal, rooms are dark, I'm always next to a party room or something loud. Aside feom this the rooms are nicely laid out and the beds are soft.
heather o.
Globetrotter Expert
We try to find Marriott hotels when we stay anywhere. They are always well-kept and have great amenities. We can almost always find one close to our destination, which is always a plus.
Valerie and Roxie S.
Oakland, CA
This is the perfect hotel for those who want to getaway for a little bit. My favorite part of this hotel was the bed, wow! It was great! costumer service was great, very friendly!
T H.
I stay at these hotels whenever there is one available in the area in which I am visiting. The costumer service is great. All questions are answered before running into any trouble. The breakfast is always the best! Would definitely recommend.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Marriott hotel downtown was amazing. It had a great food option and great sized rooms. I think it's more expensive for rooms but worth it based on the comfort. I would recommend to a friend to stay here. They also have great bathroom products.
Annabel S.
Globetrotter Expert
It has so many different grades of hotel. The good thing is that it is so accessible. Not all sites are amazing though but it comes down with which city you stay in and its hotel grading. Average at best unless you are staying at their resorts
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I've stayed in several Marriott hotels and have enjoyed them all! They were all clean and provided good service. Nothing stands out as amazing about it but I've had good experiences.
Mayra N.
Globetrotter Expert
I always love staying at the Marriott. Love the scented lounges, the staff is great, and my room always looks clean and hospitable. Lots of positive experiences with this company.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?