Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,202 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Like staying in this hotel. Clean and nice lay out. Maybe once a year. Close to all events and food places. Costumer service is good and they take care of you. Pools are great.
Their hotels are very nice, but quite pricey. If you are planning on staying for a long time or actually spending time in the hotel then I would suggest looking into the Marriott Hotels. However, if you do not plan a long visit, I would search a more affordable hotel.
As good as any other hotel, except every one I visit has issues. Toilet floods the bathroom after flushing water only, tvs are old boxes or have no signal, rooms are dark, I'm always next to a party room or something loud. Aside feom this the rooms are nicely laid out and the beds are soft.
We try to find Marriott hotels when we stay anywhere. They are always well-kept and have great amenities. We can almost always find one close to our destination, which is always a plus.
This is the perfect hotel for those who want to getaway for a little bit. My favorite part of this hotel was the bed, wow! It was great! costumer service was great, very friendly!
I stay at these hotels whenever there is one available in the area in which I am visiting. The costumer service is great. All questions are answered before running into any trouble. The breakfast is always the best! Would definitely recommend.
Marriott hotel downtown was amazing. It had a great food option and great sized rooms. I think it's more expensive for rooms but worth it based on the comfort. I would recommend to a friend to stay here. They also have great bathroom products.
It has so many different grades of hotel. The good thing is that it is so accessible. Not all sites are amazing though but it comes down with which city you stay in and its hotel grading. Average at best unless you are staying at their resorts
I've stayed in several Marriott hotels and have enjoyed them all! They were all clean and provided good service. Nothing stands out as amazing about it but I've had good experiences.
I always love staying at the Marriott. Love the scented lounges, the staff is great, and my room always looks clean and hospitable. Lots of positive experiences with this company.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos