BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11930)
Janasia F.
Great service. Employees are very friendly and are always available when needed. Walls are slightly thin so it's easy to hear what goes on in the next room which could be a problem.
Carm H.
They are very clean and have a great breakfasts!  The beds and the rooms are very clean and organized. My husband and I always choose them for our business trips and vacations!
Mary Cay M.
Riverview, FL
We will become Marriott Platinum Elite members for life this year. Only hotel chain we use. A variety of hotels to choose from.As Platinum members we get extra perks and upgrades!!!
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
I love the Marriott family!! I love them so much I joined their rewards program so I could get some special treats and deals for using them as much as we do! While they are pricier than a standard run of the mill hotel/motel, it is completely worth spending the extra cash if you can swing it. The old cliche of "you get what you pay for" is completely true here. While you may pay a few extra dollars a night at a Marriott, they definitely go above and beyond with their hotels. I love that they have hotels dedicated to regular rooms, suites, and even (what I would consider) upscale apartments! We stayed in a regular room at their resort on Coronado, and the place was amazing! We enjoyed the resort as much as we did the rest of the island and San Diego!!
Kaykay H.
West Green, GA
Absolutely love Marriott! Already a great staff, clean rooms, and clean hotels! Anytime I book a stay away, I only choose Marriott and haven't been to one yet I can complain about!
Dannie N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very attentive. Always wanting to make my stay that much better. I love the new renovations they are doing. Very helpful with suggesting things to do or ways to get around in the area. Prices are decent but the locations typically make up for it.
Helen T.
Brooklyn, NY
I find that there is a lack of consistency in customer service and appearance in the various various hotels I have stayed at. Some of them are really nice, and some of them are not!
Tracey W.
Woodstock
Always clean and nicely decorated. Always in great locations. They seem to keep their hotels freshly decorated, I can't remember ever seeing one of their hotels look old and dated.
Sara S.
Conroe
Marriott is my hotel brand of choice. We always stay at a Marriott property if possible. They are the best with great customer service and the best beds in the industry. Love them.
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am a Marriott Rewards member. I stayed at a TownePlace Suites Marriott for a 3 month business trip. It was like second home. All of the Marriotts are lovely and hire great staff!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?