Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,228 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Their hotel chain is pretty good- you get what you pay for basically. I don't stay in hotels often but when I do I want to be comfortable like I'm not at a hotel but overall satisfied
I was pleased with the room and the cleanliness. The staff were very polite and accommodating to everyone. I have used this hotel quite a few times in multiple states. Always pleased.
Marriott is consistently reliable and pleasant. I like that you get consistent service no matter where you are, and I like that you always know what to expect. The amenities are nice and the rooms are clean and comfortable. In all, very satisfied.
Great service, clean and breakfast included. I just had the feeling it was more of a 3-star than a 4-star hotel, the rooms were too average and small. But I still enjoy these hotels a lot.
I love staying at the Marriot hotels!they are always so clean and very accommodating! Entering in the doorway I always feel at home when I'm away and I enjoy their beds very much.
Marriott hotels are consistently easy to book, easy to find, have clean rooms, friendly staff, comfortable beds and decent showers - all musts for me when staying away from home!
I love being a rewards member because there is no where you can be without a Marriott and I have never been disappointed in the service I receive! Top notch assistance when traveling.
Some are great some are not. I stayed in one in a small town in OR and it was questionable I didn't sleep under the covers but I got a good nights rest. And breakfast in the morning!
Whenever we have a last minute trip to take, we can always count on the Marriott hotel. It is always super nice. Beds are very comfy. They are always clean. And customer service is top notch! We love The Marriott.
Customer service was great. They staff were very nice and friendly and were very pleasing. The rooms are very clean and nice. Beds were very comfortable. I have stayed at many of these hotels and have never had an issue and will continue to go back.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos