BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11959)
joan s.
Weare, NH
The hotel was spotless had clean linens and clean towels. Also had coffee in room and a refrigerator for snacks. Had wake up service. I would highly recommend this hotel. The hotel had free cable tv, complimentary breakfast with a very big selection of fresh fruit, juice of different kinds and a big selection of food. Also had king or queen size beds, extra towels, shampoo, conditioner, free lotion. Also had hair dryer, ironing board and iron.

They have a reward program where if you stay more than one time through the year you will get a free night. Also you join a membership and you get some points off of your airline tickets and if it is your anniversary you get a free stay. You also get so much off of concert tickets and other adventures. Customer service was excellent. Anytime I called for a reservation I always got the best deals. You could call anytime in the middle of the night and someone was always on the phone to help you. They know where all the activities are going on in the town you are going to be in and where everything is located. Very helpful.
Dannie N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very attentive. Always wanting to make my stay that much better. I love the new renovations they are doing. Very helpful with suggesting things to do or ways to get around in the area. Prices are decent but the locations typically make up for it.
Christian M.
Elk Grove, CA
One of my most favorite places to stay at. Rooms are always very nice and spacious. Customer service is stellar and locations for these hotels are usually right on point. Price is a little high, but that is expected with a great hotel like this.
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
I love the Marriott family!! I love them so much I joined their rewards program so I could get some special treats and deals for using them as much as we do! While they are pricier than a standard run of the mill hotel/motel, it is completely worth spending the extra cash if you can swing it. The old cliche of "you get what you pay for" is completely true here. While you may pay a few extra dollars a night at a Marriott, they definitely go above and beyond with their hotels. I love that they have hotels dedicated to regular rooms, suites, and even (what I would consider) upscale apartments! We stayed in a regular room at their resort on Coronado, and the place was amazing! We enjoyed the resort as much as we did the rest of the island and San Diego!!
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am a Marriott Rewards member. I stayed at a TownePlace Suites Marriott for a 3 month business trip. It was like second home. All of the Marriotts are lovely and hire great staff!
Tracey W.
Woodstock
Always clean and nicely decorated. Always in great locations. They seem to keep their hotels freshly decorated, I can't remember ever seeing one of their hotels look old and dated.
Crystal W.
Memphis, TN
I can always count on Marriot Hotels to provide outstanding service and offer great amenities. Every stay I've had at a Marriot hotel has been wonderful. They check all of my boxes!
Carm H.
They are very clean and have a great breakfasts!  The beds and the rooms are very clean and organized. My husband and I always choose them for our business trips and vacations!
Melissa L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is a little on the pricey side but always worth the little bit extra. They are on top of maintenance and updating their rooms to make sure that the guests are comfortable.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Great hotel to stay at .. my kids always love the pool, We travel once a year mainly. So about once a year we stay here. their customer service is very good. We can usually find one close to our destination yes, very satisfied overall. recommend
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?