Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,229 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at one for a convention so I wasn't really there all the time but the times I did get to stay inside was really nice. The rooms were big and I loved it. I was really satisfied
I was just in SD last weekend and went to Altitude rooftop bar. The place is awesome and I like how you can be low key and still party there. Drinks are pretty good and reasonable too!
A couple of friends and I stayed at Marriott in San Antonio, and everything was amazing. They had great customer service, the rooms were super clean, the front desk was very helpful.
I always stay at Marriotts when I can, and actually am an owner of a timeshare at a Marriott property as well. They are always super accommodating and the rooms are always very nice!
My husband and I have a friend that works for Marriott and we get such an amazing friends and family deal! We love staying with Marriott because they are always such nice hotels and very clean!
My stay at the Marriott was just fine. The room was clean, bedding was white, and no stains on the sheets. I typically have had great experiences at the Marriott and would recommend.
Recently i went to chicago and stayed in a marriott. It was great. 23rd floor great view. Great customer service. Bed was clean and comfy. Spotless. I will only stay in a marriott now
Went here for my anniversary with my fiance! It was so amazing it's like a mini apartment I loved it & the bed was so comfortable. They also offer breakfast in the morning it's great
Stayed in the one in San Jose CA for my wedding. The rooms are very big and clean. Rooms are priced at the higher end; however, they provide free parking and free breakfast. They also gave us free drinks during happy hour which we took advantage of.
It was wonderful staying there. I had a nice view of the beach, the room was clean and fresh, the staff was great, the pool was clean, I cannot say anything but great things about it.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos