4.59 / 5 based on 15,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The Marriott is one of the best hotels no matter which one I go to. The one in Gettysburg pa is absolutely perfect and my family also uses this to book our v actions for the beach each year. It is a little pricey but I guess it's worth it.
I have visited various Marriott locations and have never been disappointed. The bed and bedding are the most comfortable out a any other hotel chain I have visited. The staff has always been very nice and accommodating. Excellent service!
These hotels are so nice. They all vary a bit in looks, but I think that's part of the fun. Never knowing exactly what you will get. They're clean and the beds are comfortable.
I worked for Marriott in college and I've stayed at multiple locations around the world. The Marriott brand is good but I feel like it has fallen beneath some other leading competitors.
I’ve traveled a lot over the years and Marriott hotels have been our number one place to stay! They’re clean and comfortable! Whenever I’m on the road, this is the hotel I normally look for. I’ve never had any complaints staying here! I highly recommend.
Every Marriott hotel or resort-style hotel I've been to makes me feel like a queen! The rooms/facilities are immacutely clean and the staff are top notch. If I could give Marriott 10 stars I would because they always go above and beyond!
Marriott are hit or miss. Sometimes they're great, sometimes I question my ability to pick a good hotel. While I appreciate the effort, I don't feel that they can stand up to Hilton. Overall, it's a bed. Just not always the most pleasant.
There were no others hotel rooms available in the area so I had to stay at this one. I guess I got lucky because it was probably one of my best hotel stays ever. Clean, well furnished, good service, nice pool, just all around great. I could live there.
Always staying at Marriott when on road trips and recently stood at the Marriott in Palm Springs it was one of the amazingst hotels I’ve ever been to they had gondolas in the middle of the freaking hotel to take you from restraint to restraint
I love these hotels they do have like the proper access to the people there and they welcome you with a smile ...the pools are great and I love going there I feel like home
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos