Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,217 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott has a line in Spain called AC and as I was making my way around Spain this summer I stayed at mainly AC hotels, which are better than any hotel I've ever been in. They're all so modern and beautiful while still capturing the culture of Spain
I love that no matter where you go, if there's a Marriott, you know you'll be staying at a great place! The sheets are always clean, the room is spotless, and the service is impeccable!
I always enjoy staying at Marriott hotels. Hotels are always clean. Staff is friendly. I always look at Marriott options when traveling. I look forward to staying with them again soon.
I was just in SD last weekend and went to Altitude rooftop bar. The place is awesome and I like how you can be low key and still party there. Drinks are pretty good and reasonable too!
Stayed at one of their hotels in Orlando, FL in close proximity to Disney World. The rooms were ok. the price was not much higher or lower than hotels nearby. they had shuttles to and from disney world. Shuttles were always an hr to 3o min late.
Marriott Hotels are wonderful! Everytime I have stayed at one of these hotels I have always been accomodated and have never had any problems. Their rooms are nice and service is great!
I stayed at one for a convention so I wasn't really there all the time but the times I did get to stay inside was really nice. The rooms were big and I loved it. I was really satisfied
The Hotel Marriot soap is unique in its existence, totally marveling at its consistency and its pleasant smell. It does not produce allergy and leaves my skin super soft. It's fantasti
I don't stay at hotels often, but the few times I have this is where I stayed. I chose this out of location, not because they're a better option. I wasn't too impressed with the locations that I've stayed at. Nothing stood out as exceptional service
I was pleased with the room and the cleanliness. The staff were very polite and accommodating to everyone. I have used this hotel quite a few times in multiple states. Always pleased.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos