BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jennie C.
Cupertino , CA
My former employer always booked with Marriott so I stayed in their brand hotels quite often. It is difficult to reach any kind of status, but when you do, their perks are very nice.
mildred t.
deland
My last stay was nice and comfortable. The facility was as shown on the website.  Staff was helpful in areas.  Room was clean and suitable for my family's needs. We enjoyed the amenities of the indoor pool and arcade. Thw price was great .
Juliana
Lovely hotel! Stayed at the city center in uptown Charlotte. Great service and atmosphere. I wish they had a pool and more free parking around or at the hotel. Large modern rooms and valet and other employees make you feel like royalty.
Pam E.
Charlottesville, VA
The Marriott hotel brands are reliable. You know what you will get. Their prices however, are not competitive and they do not compete with in providing their members the best benefits.
Anna D.
Northport, AL
Every Marriott hotel or resort-style hotel I've been to makes me feel like a queen! The rooms/facilities are immacutely clean and the staff are top notch. If I could give Marriott 10 stars I would because they always go above and beyond!
Deseré D.
Hermiston, OR
Amazing people at the front desk, always there to help with recommendations for near by restaurants, or anything fun to do. Rooms are so clean, and feels homey when you are away from home. Definitely one of my favorite hotels to stay at.
Amber M.
Ormond Beach, FL
Marriott are hit or miss. Sometimes they're great, sometimes I question my ability to pick a good hotel. While I appreciate the effort, I don't feel that they can stand up to Hilton. Overall, it's a bed. Just not always the most pleasant.
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very accommodating and polite. People were willing to work with our schedule and help us out. The kids loved it and the people were nice to them too! We will definitely use them again as we were all satisfied with every part of our stay!
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriot Hotels have always been great in service and quality for me. I have never been disappointed. They always catered to my parties needs and never left us disappointed. I would definitely recommend these hotels to anyone looking
Courtany G.
Birmingham, AL
I have visited various Marriott locations and have never been disappointed. The bed and bedding are the most comfortable out a any other hotel chain I have visited. The staff has always been very nice and accommodating. Excellent service!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?