4.59 / 5 based on 11,939 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Most of he Marriott hotels I have came across are great. Starting with customer service and ending with well kept hotel rooms. Everyone is friendly and welcoming at checkin. Rooms are updated and if you choose a nice city such as Chicago the views can be stunning.
Just switched to Marriott properties as my colleague who I travel with had a bad spell with Hilton. So far the Marriotts have been great! The properties I have stayed at were all fairly new and very clean. Paul Mitchell shampoo is definitely a bonus too!
Usually get a free hot breakfast in the morning. Love the pillows on the beds and the sheets too . The staff always makes me feel at home and are willing to make suggestions to accommodations near by.
When I can, I stay at a Marriott. You can tell the difference when you stay in a Marriott. Everything in your room is nicer. The bed is more comfortable and the views are usually better.
I love the Marriott chain. All of their establishments are clean and they do a great job at accommodating their guest with whatever needs while staying whether for the night or extended.
I really enjoyed our stay with Marriott Hotels for a few days away from home. A staycation to be exact. The staff was great, the hotel itself was clean and well kept. The room and amenities in the room were standard. I would stay at the Marriott again.
Love, love, love. Have never had a bad stay. From the bed to the decor to the amenities provided, these hotels are top notch. Definitely recommend this hotel brand to friends and family.
I choose to stay at Marriott Hotels as often as possible when I travel. The Marriott app helps make the process so easy. You can book your room at the best prices, check in, make special request, and check out. I've never been disappointed with Marriott.
AMAZING PLACE TO STAY. Everything about the hotel was nice. The rooms were nice but a bit costly but you get you what you pay for. I stayed at the Marriott because I was out of town for my friend's wedding. The workers were really kind. I enjoyed my stay
Sadly we can't rate the Marriott brand across properties as our experience have varied. I have given it 4 stars because when have encountered an issue Marriott has tried to make it right
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos