4.59 / 5 based on 15,751 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My former employer always booked with Marriott so I stayed in their brand hotels quite often. It is difficult to reach any kind of status, but when you do, their perks are very nice.
My last stay was nice and comfortable. The facility was as shown on the website. Staff was helpful in areas. Room was clean and suitable for my family's needs. We enjoyed the amenities of the indoor pool and arcade. Thw price was great .
Lovely hotel! Stayed at the city center in uptown Charlotte. Great service and atmosphere. I wish they had a pool and more free parking around or at the hotel. Large modern rooms and valet and other employees make you feel like royalty.
The Marriott hotel brands are reliable. You know what you will get. Their prices however, are not competitive and they do not compete with in providing their members the best benefits.
Every Marriott hotel or resort-style hotel I've been to makes me feel like a queen! The rooms/facilities are immacutely clean and the staff are top notch. If I could give Marriott 10 stars I would because they always go above and beyond!
Amazing people at the front desk, always there to help with recommendations for near by restaurants, or anything fun to do. Rooms are so clean, and feels homey when you are away from home. Definitely one of my favorite hotels to stay at.
Marriott are hit or miss. Sometimes they're great, sometimes I question my ability to pick a good hotel. While I appreciate the effort, I don't feel that they can stand up to Hilton. Overall, it's a bed. Just not always the most pleasant.
Very accommodating and polite. People were willing to work with our schedule and help us out. The kids loved it and the people were nice to them too! We will definitely use them again as we were all satisfied with every part of our stay!
The Marriot Hotels have always been great in service and quality for me. I have never been disappointed. They always catered to my parties needs and never left us disappointed. I would definitely recommend these hotels to anyone looking
I have visited various Marriott locations and have never been disappointed. The bed and bedding are the most comfortable out a any other hotel chain I have visited. The staff has always been very nice and accommodating. Excellent service!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos