4.59 / 5 based on 16,431 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We use Marriott hotels for work travel so my husband has a rewards account and we’ve claimed many free night hotels for vacations. I love the Residence Inns because they have both daily breakfast and happy hours.
I stayed at the Marriott one Christmas night and it ended up being one of the most memorable Christmas ever! And the staff was amazing, the hotel was orderly and very clean I would highly recommend staying here.
Ive been too several different marriots acrross the east coast and everytime I have had the best experience. Even if something was not right or too my satisfaction staff is always willing to fix thungs, make it right, and do so with a happy demeanor. Their rooms are always very clean, the breakfasts are yummy. They are a tad bit expensive but the quality you recieve is well worth the price in my opinion.
I have stayed at several Marriott hotels over the years and always find them to be clean and the staff very friendly. My most recent stay was last weekend in New Glarus, Wisconsin. There is a pool and a rather large fitness room for your convenience. They offer a some what larger breakfast then most hotels and at night make fresh baked cookies for the kiddos or adults too, which I think is a nice touch.
Whenever I stay at Marriott I normally have a good stay. I like the good breakfast when I wake up in the morning and ready to go do my errands for the day. I travel for work quite often and I would recommend this hotel chain.
Marriott hotels never disappoint, they are always clean, organized, and comfortable. i can always find a great price for what i select and it is always a great experience while patronizing any of there locations
The rooms are always spotless and the staff very friendly no matter where I stay. I am a rewards member and have gotten free rooms a few times so I definitely think the 2 minutes it takes to sign up is worth it
Marriott is always a great stay! I enjoy their hospitality and attention with all the guests! Plus Marriott usually has great location around the globe. I stayed in Downtown New York. Room was comfy, big and very clean. Another plus, is that Starbucks is in the same building so we had lots of options for breakfast.
Every experience I have had at a hotel has been nothing but positive. Have had some issues with getting points added to my rewards number but customer service has always fixed the issue in a very timely manner
This hotel is always clean, and the people are always nice and accommodating. They never mind giving you extra pillows. The breakfast there is fresh and good. The beds are comfortable and the sheets are clean.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos