BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11974)
Emily D.
Harrison, ME
I used to go with my father to this hotel when his fisherman club would rent out the rooms, and put on a huge club show there. The  was a pool and I really enjoyed the rooms. The last time I went was quite a time ago but that is the only place he will ever stay when he goes and he is picky about his hotels.
Kara C.
Dayton, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve stayed at many Marriott hotels. I love that they provide good service and amenities at a pretty reasonable price. I will always be a fan of the breakfast. My fav part of staying at hotels and the Marriotts usually have good breakfast.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Really nice hotels! Every one I’ve been to has really nice staff and care a lot about their guests. I’ve even worked for 2 different Marriotts and I will say they are very strict with their cleaning crew so don’t forget to tip the ones who clean your room! They have to clean a lot of questionable things all the time!
Tanisha P.
I recently stood at the Marriott resort and spa in Oahu Waikiki and I loved it! Super accommodating, specious, full of restaurants and activities like shopping and classes. The rooms were always spotless everyday and replenished with toiletries. It is definitely not cheap but it's worthy of its price. Customer service is AMAZING.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Very friendly staff, clean and a nice bathroom. Even though it's kind of businessy, they were Simi kid friendly and and had a great restaurant that my kids ate free for breakfast.
Rontier W.
5 stars for this 5 star hotel chain! Continental breakfast is always one of the things I look for when booking a hotel. Marriott Hotels provide great made to order breakfast, great service, and a great experience! The staff is always very friendly and accommodating and I love how comfortable the bedding is!
Niya M.
holtsville
The best hotel ever ... my favorite. The Marriott where do I begin it’s just really nice. The people are nice, the pool don’t get me started, it’s quiet, the breakfast is good,and the hotel is always by main stores. Over all I love the Marriott hotels it will always be my good to hotel even tho it’s a bit of money
Jasmyne R.
Flowery Br, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We always travel out of town for work and these are always our first choice if available! Extremely comfortable beds, nice clean modern rooms. Oh! And Complimentary breakfast yum!
Amber D.
Moulton
Marriott is my go to when traveling. They are always very accommodating and I have been able to get great rates through them as a teacher through various discounts they offer. I also love their rewards program and I love that you can purchase gift cards from them and use for various things such as room, spa, etc.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think Marriott, Holiday Inn, etc are all comparable. They provide clean and comfortable accommodations, but can vary based on how updated they are. The Marriott I last stayed in wasn’t as newly renovated so it felt a little more dumpy. However, my room was clean. The gym was outdated so I ended up not really using it.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?