BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11930)
Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
We recently stayed at the Marriott in Portland Maine. Lovely hotel! I was disappointed they didn’t have complimentary breakfast for the price of our stay, but they did have Starbucks! Also, I don’t think our group fit their “profile” for their clientele and I didn’t feel we were given the attention we deserved but that won’t stop us from staying again!
Laura P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I got started with Marriott hotels when I was in high school and we would go to basketball games and need a place to stay! Now it’s rare I’ll go anywhere else. First class service, great breakfasts almost always a store in the hotel and if you need a baby bed or extra linens whatever they will provide it. Oh and they don’t have crappy hotel towels.
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband is a pilot, so we rack up the point with Marriott. Their concierge staff is always top notch. The Marriott specifically in Savannah, Georgia went out of their way when they found out our son was celebrating his birthday. They sent up a bag of gummy bears, and a chocolate birthday cake. We have had many great experiences with Marriott!
Jax 💋.
Marriott and its affiliates are my favorite, now amd FOREVER. They have the best pillows, most comfortable beds, and the staff is curteous and will go above and beyond to cater to their guests. I love the locations, the different brands, and the pricing is always great. There's always a great package available. I have never been disappointed.
Chloe L.
I was not pleased with this hotel service. I had stayed at a hotel for a school function and the rooms were not clean there were no towels and when we asked for extra supplies for a pullout couch they never brought them.. I realize this could have just been an accident an the hotel is much better so I don't want to hinder anyone from staying!
Jessi T.
Orlando, FL
I’ve been using Marriott hotels for years. Always a great stay. Most recently I stayed at the Marriott Il Lugano(ft Lauderdale). Great service. The continental breakfast was not what you would expect a continental breakfast to be. Freshly cooked scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, baked goods, waffles, biscuits n gravy, fresh fruit, cheese assortment(they had my favorites: havarti and Brie), NUTELLA PACKETS, etc. the restaurant in the hotel is amazing!! If you’re ever in ft Lauderdale it’s worth it to just go to the restaurant in the hotel. They MAKE fresh mozzarella that practically melts in your mouth. Also they had pet friendly rooms so our two kittens got to stay with us :)
Ashley D.
W Sacramento, CA
I stayed in a gorgeous Marriott in Lake Tahoe, CA and I loved it. There was 8 of girls and they were able to accommodate us in the room. Everyone has a bed or an area to sleep in. The hotel was close to everything from shopping to food and even close to casinos. I enjoyed being at Marriott and I wouldn’t mind staying at another one again.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Generally a great brand to stay at and the service is always ok but I notice a lot of employees walking around like they don’t enjoy their jobs and that makes me feel super sad. I also found out that certain properties do not change out comforters after every person stays. That has honestly turned me off from wanting to stay with Marriott.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott always brings it. Top notch everything from decor to service to comfy beds. I stayed downtown Portland Oregon and it was close the absolutely everything! A conference brought me there, about 1000 women and you would have never known with how well they kept things stocked, staff on hand, and ready for anything. Highly recommend :)
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
Great Hotels! We stayed at the Residence Inn in Amelia Island, Florida for our Honeymoon! The hotel itself, was really nice. The events were great! The staff is what made our stay though! We fell in love with everyone there! They were some of the nicest people we have ever met! My husband and I both decided we would retire there!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?