BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

beth s.
Worcester, MA
I have been to more marriott hotels than i can remember and i have never had a bad experience. whenever i'm on vacation i almost always go to a marriott hotel. because i know i will have a great stay
Katie I.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very nice customer service. They always try to be accommodating. The workers are well trained and the rooms are clean and well stocked with amenities. It's the home away from home that is more comfortable than the average hotel. Good complimentary breakfast!
Isabelle L.
Chesapeake, VA
I love love love the marriott! I've stayed here on many occasions and I have never had a bad experience. I can speak for the friends I've stayed with and they loved the marriott as well!
Kimberly C.
Best hotels I have ever stayed in and I've stayed in quite a few. Marriot hotels are extremely nice. The actual Marriot is a bit expensive, but it's the kind of hotel that you would expect to pay the price it is. My favorite hotels to stay in I only recently realized are part of the Marriott company, Fairfield Inn. I have never had a bad experience in one. The staff is so kind and helpful. We stayed a week in one right outside of Atlanta recently in East Point, GA and the staff took such good care of my family and I. From now on I will probably only book stays at hotels that are part of the Marriot company.
Kelsey S.
Michigan City, IN
My family and I lived in one of these hotels for months due to a house fire. The staff was always friendly and made sure we had everything we needed to make our stay here more enjoyable.
Trista E.
Lakeland Village
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Very nice the place was beautiful the staff was very friendly but we paid over 175 a night it was more than we were looking to spend but the staff were the best and the room were emmaculent
Rebecca C.
Amazing hotel. I stayed at one and had an amazing view. There's great service. I really enjoyed my stay there. I don't really stay here but only because when I travel somewhere, I make sure I know someone there and can stay over with them, but definelty 10/10.
Rosa G.
Belle Glade
Usually my first choice of hotels. My children absolutely love Marriott hotels. The staff is always friendly and greeting us with smiles. Will be my first choice when looking for a hotel.
Malena E.
Pretty decent hotels! I've stayed in a few different locations. Most were great, but one of my stays didn't go so well. Our ac wasn't working and there was no room to move as anywhere else.
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
We always stay at a Marriott when we fly out of Minneapolis. The hotel near the airport is huge and luxurious and accommodating. They offer great prices on rooms, airport shuttle, and free parking (actually free, no strings attached)! Their fitness room is state of the art - it's gorgeous! Their pool room is fantastic. They have an in-house restaurant and they are centrally located. When I first stayed there I booked a room on hotels.com only to find out from the staff that the cheapest way to book a room here is always direct. They actually comped me the extra money I had paid to book the room! Service is next to none!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?