4.59 / 5 based on 11,951 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Consistent in cleanliness and experience regardless of where I am. Friendly attendants and they try to remember my name and preferences each time. Slightly smaller rooms than other chains.
I am a marriot rewards member and I love their program. They do a great job at making you feel special. The hotels are always nice and the rooms spacious. I've never had a bad experience.
I recently stayed at a Marriott in Houston. The hotel room was very nice, the bed and pillows were super comfortable. The bathroom and shower were nice and had decent toiletries. The hair dryer was actually one of the nicest hotel hair dryers I have used. The parking was free, there was a complimentary Buffett breakfast, but they seat you with a waited table so you do need to tip. The prices were quite reasonable for such a very nice hotel. The only downside was the elevators were being repaired, so the wait could be quite long. Also, they encouraged use of their app, which I did try but it would not work.
Favorite hotel, great lobby, easy parking, clean rooms and great service. Wifi is easy to connect to. Very clean bathrooms with plentry of towels. Makes a work trip feel less stressful.
Not all the hotels are perfect but it really depends on which one you go to. I usually stay at Marriott hotels when I'm the road but some don't always have the best service but i have stayed at many of them that are absolute amazing and are totally worth it
Love this hotel the rooms are always cleaned bathroom is my biggest thing and I have no problems at all due to good service beds are a amazing breakfast ❤❤ People are friendly I would recommend this hotel
Stayed at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis and had a fabulous stay! This location exceeded all expectations. If you're ever in Hotlanta you should give them a try. It's also a great location!
The hotel room was very spacious and fancy. We had a nice view. Customer service was beyond helpful and very nice people. No cons at all. It had a pretty good size indoor/outdoor pool. We only went to the pool once because we didn't have time to go again.
The Marriott is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Every time I go we have the best experience. Clean rooms and bathrooms, and the stay is more than magical. I'll always go back.
Marriott hotels always deliver quality service. The staff is friendly and always works hard to meet your expectations. They do tend to be on the pricey side but the cost is well worth it!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos