Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Their hotel chain is pretty good- you get what you pay for basically. I don't stay in hotels often but when I do I want to be comfortable like I'm not at a hotel but overall satisfied
Stayed in the one in San Jose CA for my wedding. The rooms are very big and clean. Rooms are priced at the higher end; however, they provide free parking and free breakfast. They also gave us free drinks during happy hour which we took advantage of.
It's truly a hit or miss on each location. For the most part, Marriott is a fabulous hotel! They have so many locations and options. Although sometimes they ding me for unessary stuff
My mother has worked for this company for more than 10 years, top down best company. No matter what Marriott hotel you go too, you'll always be greeted with a smile and the best is that they have great pricing on suites.
Some are great some are not. I stayed in one in a small town in OR and it was questionable I didn't sleep under the covers but I got a good nights rest. And breakfast in the morning!
amazing facilities. I love using the points when i travel. I have never been disappointed when staying at one of their locations and they are the place i look to first when i need to make reservations i always check to see if they are near by first.
Whenever we have a last minute trip to take, we can always count on the Marriott hotel. It is always super nice. Beds are very comfy. They are always clean. And customer service is top notch! We love The Marriott.
Marriot has been a fav of mine for a long time. They have affordable rates and are very well maintained. Live the in door pool option, which makes great for relaxing anytime of the year.
Customer service was great. They staff were very nice and friendly and were very pleasing. The rooms are very clean and nice. Beds were very comfortable. I have stayed at many of these hotels and have never had an issue and will continue to go back.
Marriott is consistently reliable and pleasant. I like that you get consistent service no matter where you are, and I like that you always know what to expect. The amenities are nice and the rooms are clean and comfortable. In all, very satisfied.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos