BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Nisha J.
Washington, DC
This brand of hotels are always up to date with modern service and interior. The rooms are nicely put together, with little walking space. Great for a romantic weekend away. Try Marriott.
I like Marriott, nice sized rooms and decent prices. My favorite is the breakfast served in the morning. Their staff is friendly, and I have stayed at one; a few times, at different locations.
Kelsey S.
Michigan City, IN
My family and I lived in one of these hotels for months due to a house fire. The staff was always friendly and made sure we had everything we needed to make our stay here more enjoyable.
Tara S.
Maryville, TN
Marriott is always my first choice!! They have a rewards program for points! Always friendly and great customer service! We stay in a lot of hotels, about 40 a year! Would highly recommend!
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I recently stayed at a Marriott in Houston. The hotel room was very nice, the bed and pillows were super comfortable. The bathroom and shower were nice and had decent toiletries. The hair dryer was actually one of the nicest hotel hair dryers I have used. The parking was free, there was a complimentary Buffett breakfast, but they seat you with a waited table so you do need to tip. The prices were quite reasonable for such a very nice hotel. The only downside was the elevators were being repaired, so the wait could be quite long. Also, they encouraged use of their app, which I did try but it would not work.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert
I am a marriot rewards member and I love their program. They do a great job at making you feel special. The hotels are always nice and the rooms spacious. I've never had a bad experience.
Stephanie V.
Worst customer service ever. Made reservations at a SpringHill Suites in Midtown Savannah, GA a couple of weeks ago. Watched them give away our GUARANTEED room to another guest, was told there weren't any rooms available (at 11pm on a Friday night) and they wouldn't help us find any hotels available either. We had no where to go and couldn't find a hotel room at all! They ended up still charging us for a room we never stayed in so I made two complaints and not ONCE did their manager ever call us back. HORRIBLE service. Even the Marriott Customer Care employees were rude and obnoxious! GET IT TOGETHER MARRIOTT!
Amy S.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Favorite hotel, great lobby, easy parking, clean rooms and great service. Wifi is easy to connect to. Very clean bathrooms with plentry of towels. Makes a work trip feel less stressful.
kadyn w.
great service! perfect price! beds are soft and comfy. a little over price but worth it. customer service was so good and kind people. my favorite part was the breakfast and coffee. i am very satisfied with my experience.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
The service is always amazing, everyone is very nice and welcoming. Early check-in was always allowed and the rooms were always clean and perfected. Use this hotel almost everywhere I go!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?