BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Bailey A.
Sacramento, CA
We stayed at a Marriott Autograph Collection hotel for our honeymoon. Unfortunately we ran into quite a bit of bad service, but honestly the hotel was so beautiful it made up for alot of it.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Globetrotter Expert
Nicer hotel. These are chain hotels so they may or may not have these results. I have had great customer service and clean rooms. They are higher end than most hotels. I would recommend these.
Emily V.
Great hotel. They serve breakfast in the mornings, so I recommend getting up early to get some. They give you complementary soaps and hotchocolate and coffee. Tehy also have a little store with snacks and meals. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a hotel.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
The front desk person was super nice and helpful. I stayed at the one in Newport Beach. The beds were comfortable, the lighting in the bathroom was great. I really do not have any complaints.
Barbara B.
La Mesa, CA
I stayed in the one next to Disneyland and it was so pleasant! I don't go often but for the night it was awesome! Service was great first thing they did was give us some water bottles for our Disney day!
Courtney A.
Nashville , TN
I typically love staying in Marriott hotels and the rewards points add up toward new adventures. The rooms are normally very updated and spacious along with being comfortable and affordable.
Kimberly C.
Best hotels I have ever stayed in and I've stayed in quite a few. Marriot hotels are extremely nice. The actual Marriot is a bit expensive, but it's the kind of hotel that you would expect to pay the price it is. My favorite hotels to stay in I only recently realized are part of the Marriott company, Fairfield Inn. I have never had a bad experience in one. The staff is so kind and helpful. We stayed a week in one right outside of Atlanta recently in East Point, GA and the staff took such good care of my family and I. From now on I will probably only book stays at hotels that are part of the Marriot company.
Isabelle L.
Chesapeake, VA
I love love love the marriott! I've stayed here on many occasions and I have never had a bad experience. I can speak for the friends I've stayed with and they loved the marriott as well!
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
We always stay at a Marriott when we fly out of Minneapolis. The hotel near the airport is huge and luxurious and accommodating. They offer great prices on rooms, airport shuttle, and free parking (actually free, no strings attached)! Their fitness room is state of the art - it's gorgeous! Their pool room is fantastic. They have an in-house restaurant and they are centrally located. When I first stayed there I booked a room on hotels.com only to find out from the staff that the cheapest way to book a room here is always direct. They actually comped me the extra money I had paid to book the room! Service is next to none!
I like Marriott, nice sized rooms and decent prices. My favorite is the breakfast served in the morning. Their staff is friendly, and I have stayed at one; a few times, at different locations.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?