Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,218 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
ALWAYS CHOOSE MARRIOTT!! They have a massive variety of hotels. Always clean and friendly! They have the best rewards program and you can use the points on so many things! If you have the Marriott credit card, the point add up 5x as fast! Highly recommend!
Highly recommend this hotel, you'll feel at home their suite room is the bomb they bathroom is so massive the bed is like im layin in a big cotton and the service they provide is like no other
Loved my stay! Marriott Hotels are always clean and the staff is always helpful if you have questions. Everything you need is at your fingertips, and if it isn't, Marriott will make sure it is.
This hotel was very nice. The prices for a room was reasonable. Room service was very pleasant to me, an met every request I had. I will definitely be booking with them again! I think everyone should book them too!
The Marriott hotels are consistent in price and quality and I can count on having a good clean room to stay the night in and not have to worry. Nothing super fancy but cleanliness means a lot.
Good enough but poor shampoo selection. Bed was nice and room was clean. Price was ok and location was ok. I did not hear any music and that did not get me in the party mood. Don't you want your peeps to be in a party mood? Gosh, I wanted that so oh I wanted that.
Marriotts are usually pretty good and I end up having positive experiences there. There are some nice ones where I live and I have actually stayed in both of them and had positive experiences.
Stayed at the wonderfully remodeled Marriott at IAH, food was fantastic! Service was perfection! Wonderful room service attendant even brought complimentary ice cream with our dessert! Lovely!
Absolutly gorgeous Hotel ,very modern ,always improved decoration ,room features ,etc .This hotel is my number one choice when I go to Florida..Love it ..Great customer service..solve any issues quick .😉😊
We stayed in a very nice Fairfield recently and it was very comfortable and clean. During our next stay at a different Fairfield hotel, we were very unhappy about the cleanliness and upkeep of our rooms.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos