BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Macy F.
Nashville, TN
After once booking a terrible independent hotel, switching to a Marriott was like a luxurious safe haven. I’ll never take them for granted again. They’re impeccably decorated, always clean, and most importantly, insanely comfortable.
Jessica A.
Wonderful experience and beautiful, clean room. Sleeping on that bed was quite possibly the best sleep I ever had. Didn’t have many experiences with customer service to touch on as this was a last-minute-flight-got-cancelled affair.
Sammi T.
Love love love. Great loyalty program. Great service. Awesome company to work for. The rates are very reasonable and there are soooo many properties around the world to choose from at all different rates so many people can afford it.
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
We've always had a pleasant experience at the Marriott hotels. The rooms are clean, the staff is nice and accommodating, and checking and out has been smooth. Prices are usually decent. We always make use of the continental breakfast too.
Katy A.
CHICAGO, IL
I am a consultant so I am constantly on the road, and Marriott is my hotel brand of choice. I rarely stay anywhere else, and have always had incredible experiences with them. Great range of options, and love their customer service!
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
I have stayed in the Marriott many of times and some fall short on their 4-5 star level especially the one's in the Caribbean Islands. Overall I give the Marriott a 10 score for the beautiful ocean view scenery and the fun amenities!
Kiana S.
Stone Mtn, GA
I loooove staying at the Marriott. The service is great and they give us unlimited towels. The only downside is the WiFi is pretty costly but using my own data isn’t a big deal when they had cable and Starbucks so Starbucks has WiFi
Kayla j.
Roseau, MN
The last marriot I stayed in was in SLC and it was pretty nice ... the rooms were a bit small though. The service staff was awesome but the front desk seemed understaffed - lots of waiting in that area. Other than that, it was great!
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
We stayed here in the Houston, Texas aiport and it was overpriced. You could only eat in their one dining room and breakfast for three people cost use over $80. I would not recommend unless you are able to drive elsewhere for food.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
My family and I have always loved staying at the Marriott! We've always had great customer service and I've always loved their pools and breakfast. The rooms are always very clean and specious and the overall experience is very nice!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?