BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11979)
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
I'm probably biased when it comes to Marriot hotels because i know someone who works there, but i have never had a bad experience staying in their hotels. Customer service was always great. Room was always clean and smelled nice.
I would recommend highly staying in a Marriot hotel.
yvette p.
This hotels needs to improve their security! We stay at this hotels because it was luxurious and we thought it was safe... wrong we got.our vehicle broken into. They didn't even help us call the police.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nicer hotel. These are chain hotels so they may or may not have these results. I have had great customer service and clean rooms. They are higher end than most hotels. I would recommend these.
Emily V.
Great hotel. They serve breakfast in the mornings, so I recommend getting up early to get some. They give you complementary soaps and hotchocolate and coffee. Tehy also have a little store with snacks and meals. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a hotel.
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
They have some pretty good places. You need to look into them before you go though. We went out if state thinking with the name it would be nice and it was the worst experience of all times!!
Courtney A.
Nashville, TN
I typically love staying in Marriott hotels and the rewards points add up toward new adventures. The rooms are normally very updated and spacious along with being comfortable and affordable.
Vanessa L.
Danville, VT
I really enjoy the Marriot Courtyard in Middlebury, VT. My family and I visit frequently and always get exceptional service. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. Myself and extended family were staying there and it happened to be my daughters 4th birthday. We started by having a small pool party and in Oct it is cold so the indoor pool and Jacuzzi is a plus! I then explained to the staff in the kitchen area that I would like to have lunch and cut a small cake. The kitchen staff and even the Manager pitched in and helped everything run so smooth. I forgot the candles and the Manager said not a problem, she had some available!! We were 6 adults and 8 children and I cannot give them enough praise for there outstanding team work in making this a special birthday for my little girl. Thanks!! Kindest, Tinoco Family
Karis M.
Manhattan, KS
My wedding was held in Virginia, and everyone stayed at Marriott hotels, and they were beyond accommodating for when we needed extra things, if we needed an extra room for the night, etc etc.
Angela S.
I like Marriott overall, but my last experience with them was bad. We had asked for a refrigerator in our room and it was there, but the room stank. I looked inside and there was a half-used jug of expired milk and half-eaten mini blueberry muffins. It doesn't take more than 5 seconds to open the door and peek inside. I called them to remove the expiring food (the smell was bad because the refrigerator was UNplugged), but after 20 minutes, nobody had come. I finally dumped it outside by the door and left so the room has time to air out. This was one of their more expensive hotels in San Francisco, which didn't have free in-room Internet. For the price you paid, and in the business district it was located in, you'd think they'd be more concerned with getting repeat and satisfied customers than fleecing them for money.
Barbara B.
La Mesa, CA
I stayed in the one next to Disneyland and it was so pleasant! I don't go often but for the night it was awesome! Service was great first thing they did was give us some water bottles for our Disney day!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?