4.59 / 5 based on 11,963 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
This hotel is really nice! stayed here for a couple days and my kids really enjoyed it so i will be returning to a marriot hotel my next vacation. thank you so much i love definitely recommend
Marriotts are usually pretty good and I end up having positive experiences there. There are some nice ones where I live and I have actually stayed in both of them and had positive experiences.
We stayed in a very nice Fairfield recently and it was very comfortable and clean. During our next stay at a different Fairfield hotel, we were very unhappy about the cleanliness and upkeep of our rooms.
Most Marriott hotels are incredible to stay at. Every once in a while there is a bad customer-service experience or a wrong Room but they always seem to handle it right away-and without effort.
Love a Marriott very comfortable, kids can swim. Great spot for a family staycation! Never had any issues with this company. Always clean and a safe place to stay. I would recommend a Marriott
Stayed at the wonderfully remodeled Marriott at IAH, food was fantastic! Service was perfection! Wonderful room service attendant even brought complimentary ice cream with our dessert! Lovely!
Marriott hotels have always made me feel so at home. The costumer service has always been great. The rooms are always so clean. I look forward to my stay everytime. I am always left satisfied.
It's been hit or miss with these hotels. Some of the properties are older and not quite as nice. The new properties are great. The nicer, newer properties always have fantastic staff, but sometimes, the older properties have unapologetic staff that seem apathetic.
It depends entirely on the property. Recently I stayed at the new Marriott in Maui- the Wailea area. It was absolutely beautiful and is the newest property in the area. I am satisfied overall.
Highly recommend this hotel, you'll feel at home their suite room is the bomb they bathroom is so massive the bed is like im layin in a big cotton and the service they provide is like no other
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos