Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,209 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love the Marriot hotels! They are always clean with friendly staff and comfortable rooms. Sometimes they are a little pricey which might keep me away, but if I can afford it I really try to stay there. I probably stay there a few times a year and I would recommend it.
I like these hotels... usually they are a bite pricey but totally worth it... never had trouble with there costumer service always been a pleasure staying at theses hotels would totally recommend
I have stayed at a Marriott hotel only one time and that was in Spokane Washington, my room is clean in my bed was comfortable. The only part that I felt was lacking was a complementary breakfast
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Marriott Hotels, Resorts, and Suites!!! One of my absolute favorites for our families vacations. Costumer service is excellent! They go above and beyond to meet all of your needs. They are definitively worth every penny! Their Buffet Breakfast is the best I've ever had. Food is delicious! Very comfortable beds, spacious rooms with grate views. Can't wait till my next vacation to stay with them again. Oh and I love their rewards program, if you plan to stay with them make sure you sign up, it's free and if you book directly through them to get your points you get free wi-fi in the rooms with your rewards log in info.
Great stay at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. It's right in the heart of the city, and the rooms are very nice. No room service, but there is a snack stop in the hotel and restaurants both in the hotel and in the immediate vicinity. Would definitely recommend!
Marriott hotels, no matter where they're located, always seem to be a wonderful choice. They're comforts or, friendly, and all around a nice place to stay when you have a weekend or more planned.
First hotel we went with my husband after our wedding and it was amazing and really comfy ! Now all the time we travel somewhere we try to look for a Marriott first
While traveling across country we stayed at a Marriott. It was a last minute decision, but glad we did. The room was clean anf modern. Staff was friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.
Marriott hotels never disappoint. The staff is always so nice and helpful, and the check in process goes smoothly. I love the beds and pillows. I always get a good nights sleep. I am a rewards member so I always get little perks! Very happy with my recent stay.
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos