BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Mich L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at springhill Suites in Langhorne. Super easy to check in and get updates on room check-in time. Front desk gave us take out menus and has a stellar valet. You text when you want your car, and 5 minutes later it is waiting for you.
Amber M.
Ormond Beach, FL
Marriott are hit or miss. Sometimes they're great, sometimes I question my ability to pick a good hotel. While I appreciate the effort, I don't feel that they can stand up to Hilton. Overall, it's a bed. Just not always the most pleasant.
Marcedes B.
Atlanta
I have stayed in Marriott hotels in several different cites and have had a great experience. The rooms are always very clean. The customer service is very nice as well. The bathrooms are the most important part of the room in my opinion. They are always clean.
Juliana
Lovely hotel! Stayed at the city center in uptown Charlotte. Great service and atmosphere. I wish they had a pool and more free parking around or at the hotel. Large modern rooms and valet and other employees make you feel like royalty.
Tori S.
Edison, NJ
I always have work conferences at Marriot. I've stayed at quiet a few of them and I've never had a bad experience. Their rooms can be very cold whether it's their meeting rooms or regular rooms. I feel like they're all designed for men in suits.
Lawanda M.
Very clean kid friendly environment enjoyed our stay many times over! Our family takes 2 or 3 vacations a year we like staying at different places just for the experience and find this has been one we actually look forward to staying at!
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is the hotel I stay at the most due to its affordable pricing , great service and most have pools. The pros are great service and fun pools for family to enjoy. Con not as fancy as some other places but still great I recommend this hotel .
Anita R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely love Marriott hotels. I travel weekly for work and this is my first choice. Always excellent customer service. High quality toiletries. Beds are always comfortable and clean. Rooms and beds always smell good. By far my favorite place to stay.
Kelly P.
I love this hotel, I stayed in this hotel in Aruba and it was a wonderful experience, the food was amazing, the attention was amazing, i have no complaints my stay was very pleasant and nice. i stayed twice and i feel that's enough to judge the quality.
Elizabeth P.
Didn't have any issues during my stay. Everything was clean and comfortable which is important. I haven't done much traveling lately so I don't get much use of hotels lately.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?