Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,188 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I LOVE Marriott hotels! The beds are the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept on. The rooms are always well-appointed and comfortable, and in general the staff are friendly and helpful. I find that Marriott offers a sense of comfort and class and a decent price.
While traveling across country we stayed at a Marriott. It was a last minute decision, but glad we did. The room was clean anf modern. Staff was friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.
Not my favorite. Prices are a bit overinflated for what you get. Rooms are tiny, service is lackluster. A last choice resort for me. Decor is okay, nothing special. I wouldn't recommend. to others.
Marriott hotels never disappoint. The staff is always so nice and helpful, and the check in process goes smoothly. I love the beds and pillows. I always get a good nights sleep. I am a rewards member so I always get little perks! Very happy with my recent stay.
Great stay at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. It's right in the heart of the city, and the rooms are very nice. No room service, but there is a snack stop in the hotel and restaurants both in the hotel and in the immediate vicinity. Would definitely recommend!
I have a membership with Marriott because I love the perks - like free internet...because I am constantly working on the road. The staff is always friendly and willing to help whenever needed.
The Marriott is always clean and professional. I have not had a bad experience with the staff or room service. I stay there almost every time I travel and they are in a convenient location. I only wish there was more of them conveniently located throughout the states
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Marriott is definitely a great hotel to stay at. I really would like for the prices to be a bit better they are really expensive. I want to stay here when I go to beach but it's never affordable.
My husband users Marriott for his business revels. He utilizes the points program, so we often book to stay here for family vacations. Everyone is always very nice and we rarely have any issues.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos