BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
The last Marriot I stayed in was for a work trip!! The best part was the service from everyone in the location, valet was amazing always had our vans ready for each shift! I would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody the service was above my expectations!
Katherine L.
Torrance, CA
Globetrotter Expert
You can't beat Marriot Hotels. They offer a clean bed and some nice amenities without all the frills and at a good price. The best part is probably the fact that they are everywhere! I believe they also have a rewards program if you stay with them enough as well.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans Louisiana during a business trip. The building structure was gorgeous and welcoming, and the lobby was nice they had plenty of lines to check in and out of for convenience. They have a bar centerfold so you can get drinks right there they also have a restaurant on site. The room was kind of small but had nice furniture there was two sitting chairs, nightstand, desk with computer chair and also a dresser. The bathroom was spacious and stocked with toiletries the bathtub was big and had nice water power when taking a shower. The view from the windows are amazing and they keep the windows washed she could see clearly.
Kelly W.
Guilford , MO
Great place to stay! Staff was all amazing. Checking in and checking out was so fast and painless. Priced pretty reasonable. They proved lots of complamentory items and give you items if you forgot something. Overall very satisfied and will be staying there again
Nicole L.
Norwalk, CT
Marriott is the brand we stick with. My fiance is a platinum member and they know how to take care of their guests. We stayed at one last night and in the room were free toothbrushes, travel size toothpastes, and razors. Also, they beds and bedding are the best!
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Marritot in South Lake Tahoe and the hotel was so calm and nice we got a condo room with kitchen and everything and I loved my stay because we had a washer and dryer and they cleaning lady was great which we really didn't even make a mess.
Jane A.
College Station
Always excellent service, only complaint is that the late checkout feature isn’t well integrated. Several times we have been disturbed asking why we are late when we have several hours to go. It’s always cleared up with a quick call downstairs, but come on guys!
Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott hotels are always a safe bet. Their lower tier hotels still provide great experience and have good food. Their higher tier hotels are amazing with exceptional service and food! If you travel a lot, be sure to stay at a Marriott and sign up for rewards!
Chenoa A.
Dodge City
This is a great hotel line. My husband and I enjoy their rewards system. The staff is usually awesome and friendly. If you've had an issue, the higher ups are more then willing to fix it.
Sharlene N.
The Woodlands, TX
Love Renaissance and Marriott hotels.  Always a pleasant stay, never had an issue that wasn't quickly resolved.  Also we get points and free stays with the Marriott rewards visa.  I just wish they had one on the upper East Side in New York City
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?