BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Not my preferred chain of hotels but still enjoy a good night sleep. The air quality in some of the locations I have stayed have been low, it seems humid and smells musky in the hallway and bedroom.
J B.
I always have great service at these hotels. I'm always satisfied with the customer service. I haven't stayed here a lot but a few times. The beds were pretty comfortable and i would recommend it.
Jennifer A.
I recently stayed at a Marriott and enjoyed it. The room was spacious and the beds were incredibly comfortable. The staff were all courteous and helpful. I will be sure to stay with Marriott again!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Nice hotel chain. The brand name says it all. You don't have to think twice before booking them. The hotel is beautiful and service and staff were very helpful too. overall good stay. very satisfied.
Bianca F.
Pawling, NY
I would have given it a five but the glasses in the bathroom had lipstick stains on them - blech. It kind of made me wonder if the rest of the room was really clean. When I called down to tell them of my situation they upgraded my room with glasses that had no lipstick!
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
Marriott is one of the high class hotels that provides great service and has awesome amenities. There are almost always cookies when checking in and the staff is wonderful, I would recommend it any day!
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I love the Marriott I always feel so pampered here. The service is great and the lobby is beautiful. I didn't want to leave I loved it so much. I will be using Marriott hotels for the rest of my travels.
Sheena T.
I stayed at a Marriott location in Florida and I was quite impressed. We got a big discount due to being there for a wedding. I loved that they had a nice breakfast selection and it was always kept clean.
Katrina M.
Tampa, FL
Residence Inn is the BEST hotel I have stayed at, period! The 2 bedroom suite is amazing and fits my family so that we don't have to get separate rooms! And the customer service and breakfast crew is outstanding!!
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
Clean hotel at a good price point. The hotel I stayed at was in Kansas City and had a beautiful view. There were plenty of options for food and a Starbucks was conveniently located in the lobby.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?