Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,211 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Not my preferred chain of hotels but still enjoy a good night sleep. The air quality in some of the locations I have stayed have been low, it seems humid and smells musky in the hallway and bedroom.
I always have great service at these hotels. I'm always satisfied with the customer service. I haven't stayed here a lot but a few times. The beds were pretty comfortable and i would recommend it.
I recently stayed at a Marriott and enjoyed it. The room was spacious and the beds were incredibly comfortable. The staff were all courteous and helpful. I will be sure to stay with Marriott again!
Nice hotel chain. The brand name says it all. You don't have to think twice before booking them. The hotel is beautiful and service and staff were very helpful too. overall good stay. very satisfied.
I would have given it a five but the glasses in the bathroom had lipstick stains on them - blech. It kind of made me wonder if the rest of the room was really clean. When I called down to tell them of my situation they upgraded my room with glasses that had no lipstick!
Marriott is one of the high class hotels that provides great service and has awesome amenities. There are almost always cookies when checking in and the staff is wonderful, I would recommend it any day!
I love the Marriott I always feel so pampered here. The service is great and the lobby is beautiful. I didn't want to leave I loved it so much. I will be using Marriott hotels for the rest of my travels.
I stayed at a Marriott location in Florida and I was quite impressed. We got a big discount due to being there for a wedding. I loved that they had a nice breakfast selection and it was always kept clean.
Residence Inn is the BEST hotel I have stayed at, period! The 2 bedroom suite is amazing and fits my family so that we don't have to get separate rooms! And the customer service and breakfast crew is outstanding!!
Clean hotel at a good price point. The hotel I stayed at was in Kansas City and had a beautiful view. There were plenty of options for food and a Starbucks was conveniently located in the lobby.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos