4.59 / 5 based on 15,754 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The hotel we stayed in was awesome. They had breakfast that was so so but not bad at all. They had a gym which wasn't super big but it was nice. They had awesome customer service. They had clean rooms & bathrooms. They cleaned right away the next day.
So far I have had nothing but great stays at Marriott properties. They are always very accommodating and quickly assist with any issues I’ve encountered. My favorite thing is you can basically find a Marriott just about anywhere you decide to travel.
I love Marriott Hotels, I have stayed at many of them in different cities around the country and internationally. The service is superb and the accommodations are very lovely. I would definitely recommend staying with Marriott if you haven’t already.
This is my second option when choosing hotels, they have friendly customer service and are always welcoming. They only have 4 stars though because this is my second choice of hotels.
My husband and I always choose a Marriott Hotel when traveling. Not only do they have top notch facilities and a friendly staff, but also a rewards system that offers you a chance to earn points towards each visit! The yummy breakfast is also a plus!
I stayed at a Marriott hotel in San Diego and it was a good experience. I have no complaints on the hotel, the staff was polite, the rooms were clean, and it was near the area I wanted to be in. I recommend staying here.
I had my wedding reception as well as stayed the night at this hotel before and after my wedding. The staff were kind and helped me with whatever I needed. I wish I would've stayed longer. I will be booking more night in the future with the Marriott.
Love the Marriott experience. Whether it is a Marriott resort of the Fairfield Inn they all are consistently clean, welcoming and friendly. My favorite is the Marriott bed. When you stay here you know you get the highest quality.
Great hotel, very up to date! Stayed here in Indianapolis and the entire hotel was very clean, quiet, and had many amenities for us to use! The room we were given had a great view of the city, very modern bathroom, beds were comfortable and clean.
Recently went to this hotel in St. Louis. I was not very pleased with the experience. The rooms were nice, but our room did not have the correct size of beds. There was not a pool or continental breakfast which was disappointing for the price I paid.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos