4.59 / 5 based on 11,978 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott Hotels always deliver what you pay for them! They are always clean and afford the comfort and elegance that you except in a hotel. Honestly don't like any of the other hotels I've stayed at as much as Marriott, especially because they're price is relatively affordable!
I stayed with Marriott for most of my life. Very accommodating. I did go to the Orlando, FL location and there were bugs so i'd stay away but always been my favorite hotel! Very satisfied overall.
Marriott is definitely a great hotel to stay at. I really would like for the prices to be a bit better they are really expensive. I want to stay here when I go to beach but it's never affordable.
Great stay at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco. It's right in the heart of the city, and the rooms are very nice. No room service, but there is a snack stop in the hotel and restaurants both in the hotel and in the immediate vicinity. Would definitely recommend!
Not my favorite. Prices are a bit overinflated for what you get. Rooms are tiny, service is lackluster. A last choice resort for me. Decor is okay, nothing special. I wouldn't recommend. to others.
My husband users Marriott for his business revels. He utilizes the points program, so we often book to stay here for family vacations. Everyone is always very nice and we rarely have any issues.
Marriott hotels always please me. They have great customer service and their rooms are always clean. They are one of the few hotels that consider the needs of their customers. I would recommend.
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Marriott Hotels, Resorts, and Suites!!! One of my absolute favorites for our families vacations. Costumer service is excellent! They go above and beyond to meet all of your needs. They are definitively worth every penny! Their Buffet Breakfast is the best I've ever had. Food is delicious! Very comfortable beds, spacious rooms with grate views. Can't wait till my next vacation to stay with them again. Oh and I love their rewards program, if you plan to stay with them make sure you sign up, it's free and if you book directly through them to get your points you get free wi-fi in the rooms with your rewards log in info.
I like these hotels... usually they are a bite pricey but totally worth it... never had trouble with there costumer service always been a pleasure staying at theses hotels would totally recommend
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos