Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,186 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Stayed at a Tampa Marriott!! Hotel was so beautiful!! The room was great! Bit small but was comfortable. Favorite part was the pool! It was inside and outside which I thought was amazing!! Only wish that there was an outside bar. The restaurant they had was expensive though.
The rooms were nice for the price , they had complimentary breakfast, a workout area, and a pool. These are also everywhere and my first choice. Everyone is always nice and the rooms are affordable.
This is a great hotel chain. I've stayed at the Marriott in multiple cities and states and have never had any kind of problem in any way. I wouldn't give it 5 stars because it's just not that top notch, but it does everything a hotel information that price is supposed to do.
I usually stay at Marriott hotels when I travel. All hotels are different. They are in the clean side. I have never had a room that was dirty. Never had an issue with bed bugs or anything like that.
Definitely not my preferred chain! Customer service is hit or miss. The same goes for locations. I'd prefer to stay at a Hilton chain. I'd rather not stay here but sometimes it's all that's available.
It wasn't the best stay of hotels I've been at. Customer service was rude! The best part about the stay was the sleep. The checkin/check out process was terrible because of the people behind the counter
Marriot is a good, solid and pretty affordable hotel change. Varies a lot between locations but all I have stayed at have been clean/comfortable and up to date. Prices reasonable for what they offer.
Good hotel not bad price- I didn't think the room was wonderful but it wasn't bad-staff was helpful and I enjoyed the pool-I don't stay often but when I do I am relatively pleased-probably book again
Not my preferred chain of hotels but still enjoy a good night sleep. The air quality in some of the locations I have stayed have been low, it seems humid and smells musky in the hallway and bedroom.
I have stayed at many Marriott hotels they are really nice and clean. I once had a party there and the food was great and I would highly recommend people to stay there and have a party there also.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos