BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kendall G.
Some of these hotels come off very nice. Although on,y some do others are kinda crappy. Nice place to stay for a night or two. Don't recommend staying for over a week. Just a place to stay during business travels.
Taeshana A.
Top of the line excellence! Your stay with Marriott is always comfortable and enjoyable. The amenities are amazing. I love to stay with them with my family. First class accommodations. Marriott Hotels
Janet P.
Houston
I have stayed in a couple of Marriott hotels. They are very affordable and very clean. The employees there are always very welcoming and friendly. I will keep going to marriott. Highly recommend it.
Brittany N.
Bradenton, FL
Stayed at a Tampa Marriott!! Hotel was so beautiful!! The room was great! Bit small but was comfortable. Favorite part was the pool! It was inside and outside which I thought was amazing!! Only wish that there was an outside bar. The restaurant they had was expensive though.
Devanae C.
Stanton, CA
I have stayed at many Marriott hotels they are really nice and clean. I once had a party there and the food was great and I would highly recommend people to stay there and have a party there also.
Antonio M.
Houston
Although a decent product, Marriott has not kept up with the of its competitors and is relatively more expensive than a Hyatt or Hilton. New concepts look good on hotels but are lot worth the money.
Mariah B.
Cape may , NJ
Very affordable, you get what you pay for. Some locations are a little sketchy. Employees are hit or miss, as is the how clean and decent the rooms are. Two I've stayed at smelled horribly of smoke.
Izzy J.
Pleased at Marriott hotels with high ratings, as well as their point system for customers. I'd recommend Marriott Hotels that are four to five stars. Three star Marriotts aren't bad either. I'm always happy with the staff's accommodations and the hotels themselves being comfortable.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Not my preferred chain of hotels but still enjoy a good night sleep. The air quality in some of the locations I have stayed have been low, it seems humid and smells musky in the hallway and bedroom.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert
Definitely not my preferred chain! Customer service is hit or miss. The same goes for locations. I'd prefer to stay at a Hilton chain. I'd rather not stay here but sometimes it's all that's available.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?