4.59 / 5 based on 11,974 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Clean hotel at a good price point. The hotel I stayed at was in Kansas City and had a beautiful view. There were plenty of options for food and a Starbucks was conveniently located in the lobby.
Nice hotel chain. The brand name says it all. You don't have to think twice before booking them. The hotel is beautiful and service and staff were very helpful too. overall good stay. very satisfied.
This is my go to hotel chain when I travel for business. Locations everywhere, always conveniently placed, clean hotel, and great points / rewards system that means I can book actual vacation stay.
Marriott is one of the high class hotels that provides great service and has awesome amenities. There are almost always cookies when checking in and the staff is wonderful, I would recommend it any day!
Clean rooms, comfy beds, and nice atmosphere. Warning: the sofa beds are incredibly uncomfortable so bring your own bedding if you're using one of those. Normally decent customer service, decent breakfast options, and I'm normally satisfied with my visits overall.
Anytime I have to leave my house and stay in a hotel. I definitely use the Marriott. They have some of the best staff and I love the fact that they have a market place in almost all the hotels.
I love the Marriot hotels! They are always clean with friendly staff and comfortable rooms. Sometimes they are a little pricey which might keep me away, but if I can afford it I really try to stay there. I probably stay there a few times a year and I would recommend it.
My favorite hotel! I stay here anywhere I go, even when my Grandparents and sisters come to visit me! Always cozy, great accomidations and luxuries (gym, pool, etc), and they have great breakfast!
I recently stayed at a Marriott and enjoyed it. The room was spacious and the beds were incredibly comfortable. The staff were all courteous and helpful. I will be sure to stay with Marriott again!
I don't think I've ever had a bad stay at a Marriott. The staff are amazing, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the facilities are clean and easy to use. Would recommend time and time again.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos