BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11974)
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
Clean hotel at a good price point. The hotel I stayed at was in Kansas City and had a beautiful view. There were plenty of options for food and a Starbucks was conveniently located in the lobby.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Nice hotel chain. The brand name says it all. You don't have to think twice before booking them. The hotel is beautiful and service and staff were very helpful too. overall good stay. very satisfied.
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is my go to hotel chain when I travel for business. Locations everywhere, always conveniently placed, clean hotel, and great points / rewards system that means I can book actual vacation stay.
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
Marriott is one of the high class hotels that provides great service and has awesome amenities. There are almost always cookies when checking in and the staff is wonderful, I would recommend it any day!
Rachel L.
Grayson, GA
Clean rooms, comfy beds, and nice atmosphere. Warning: the sofa beds are incredibly uncomfortable so bring your own bedding if you're using one of those. Normally decent customer service, decent breakfast options, and I'm normally satisfied with my visits overall.
Destiny A.
Las Vegas, NV
Anytime I have to leave my house and stay in a hotel. I definitely use the Marriott. They have some of the best staff and I love the fact that they have a market place in almost all the hotels.
Emily B.
I love the Marriot hotels! They are always clean with friendly staff and comfortable rooms. Sometimes they are a little pricey which might keep me away, but if I can afford it I really try to stay there. I probably stay there a few times a year and I would recommend it.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
My favorite hotel! I stay here anywhere I go, even when my Grandparents and sisters come to visit me! Always cozy, great accomidations and luxuries (gym, pool, etc), and they have great breakfast!
Jennifer A.
I recently stayed at a Marriott and enjoyed it. The room was spacious and the beds were incredibly comfortable. The staff were all courteous and helpful. I will be sure to stay with Marriott again!
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
I don't think I've ever had a bad stay at a Marriott. The staff are amazing, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the facilities are clean and easy to use. Would recommend time and time again.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?