BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Laura N.
Logan, UT
Love the great service that they have- the staff is always welcoming and willing to help with anything you might need. The rooms are nice, comfortable, and generous in size. Overall, extremely satisfied and I've never had a bad experience with a Marriott! Highly recommend.
Yeri C.
Los Angeles, CA
The employees are very kind (at least most of them) and the rooms are very nice! Even the cheapest rooms feel like luxury. The beds are super comfortable. This hotel makes me never want to leave.
Yesenia R.
They have the best customer service ever! Everyone is always so attentive to your needs. I never encountered a rude or cranky employee, even if I request something late at night. I felt like the staff really cared for our needs. You can tell it was their number one priority.
Kayla C.
Great hotel but really varied on where you are staying. I stayed in a Marriott in Warsaw, Poland and it was so much nicer and cheaper than another one in Travers City, MI which I stayed at. Pretty good though.
Kendall G.
Some of these hotels come off very nice. Although on,y some do others are kinda crappy. Nice place to stay for a night or two. Don't recommend staying for over a week. Just a place to stay during business travels.
Liberty V.
Globetrotter Expert
I've stayed in numerous of their hotels. Usually pretty clean and modern. I usually done hang out in the hotel a lot so perfect for just sleeping. Also, usually comes with a complementary breakfast.
Jasmine R.
Globetrotter Expert
This is a great hotel chain. I've stayed at the Marriott in multiple cities and states and have never had any kind of problem in any way. I wouldn't give it 5 stars because it's just not that top notch, but it does everything a hotel information that price is supposed to do.
Kristen J.
Orlando
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is a wonderful company. I love staying at their resorts. They have great customer service and staff is always nice. I usually will look to stay at a Marriott before looking at other resorts.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
I love the Marriott! They are amazing and affordable! Great customer service and great food! Beautiful rooms that are comfortable and I feel safe in! I had a great experience and I'm sure you will too! Check it out
Nicole S.
Globetrotter Expert
I usually stay at Marriott hotels when I travel. All hotels are different. They are in the clean side. I have never had a room that was dirty. Never had an issue with bed bugs or anything like that.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?