BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11968)
Brittany M.
Chalmette , LA
The rooms were nice for the price , they had complimentary breakfast, a workout area, and a pool. These are also everywhere and my first choice. Everyone is always nice and the rooms are affordable.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
Our team always hold events at a marriott hotel/resort. I love the fact that Marriott always provides rooms for our regional events at such an amazing price that is solely made just for us. Also Marriott's rewards program is amazing! I love that they stay true to making sure they themselves will provide you with the lowest prices available for their rooms by accommodating you with paying an even lower price if one is found 24 hrs within booking. We have never had issues with the staff or any issues with the quality of the room we are staying in. Marriott and their affiliates have never disappointed and I am happy to use their services when we travel.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Definitely not my preferred chain! Customer service is hit or miss. The same goes for locations. I'd prefer to stay at a Hilton chain. I'd rather not stay here but sometimes it's all that's available.
Yesenia R.
They have the best customer service ever! Everyone is always so attentive to your needs. I never encountered a rude or cranky employee, even if I request something late at night. I felt like the staff really cared for our needs. You can tell it was their number one priority.
Christine D.
I recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Canton South OH. It's a beautiful hotel. It's had a pool. Very updated property. Hot breakfast everyday and cookies in the evening.Marriott Hotels
Yeri C.
Los Angeles, CA
The employees are very kind (at least most of them) and the rooms are very nice! Even the cheapest rooms feel like luxury. The beds are super comfortable. This hotel makes me never want to leave.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
I can't say how much I how Marriott, not because I live right down the street from the world headquarters, but because I have always received top of the tier customer service when I have stayed at one of their hotels. It's definitely one of those hotels where it does cost quite a bit, BUT you get the service you paid for...at least in all of my experiences. My favorite by far is The Mayflower in DC. Excelled service, excellent employees, and super clean, trendy rooms. On top of that, because I do a lot of work with them for my job, they always upgrade my room when they can. From Marriotts websites, to their social media, to their actual hotels, they get an A+.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
VERY NICE!! I wish I could live in one! Had very good service, never had to ask for towels. Very good lighting and clean mirrors, that's hard to find in a hotel. Bathrooms were all very clean. Overall a great experience.
Danya R.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriot is a good, solid and pretty affordable hotel change. Varies a lot between locations but all I have stayed at have been clean/comfortable and up to date. Prices reasonable for what they offer.
Laura N.
Logan, UT
Love the great service that they have- the staff is always welcoming and willing to help with anything you might need. The rooms are nice, comfortable, and generous in size. Overall, extremely satisfied and I've never had a bad experience with a Marriott! Highly recommend.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?