BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
I'm partial to the Marriott. My parents have the rewards credit card so 90% of the hotels I've stayed in are Marriott. Some are nicer than others (e.g. Frenchman's reef in St. Thomas), but I've never left one and thought "Ew, never again." They have all different types to cater to different needs (luxury, business, suites).
Alice C.
Cerritos, CA
I stayed at a lot of Marriott Hotels because my dad used to work at a Marriott. The hotels were nice and the rooms were nice and large. My favorite part was the complimentary breakfast and the nice customer service that I received while I was staying at the hotel. I recommend it!
Cheryl W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We being myself,husband, and two daughters,ages 6&4 stayed in a King with a sleeper sofa suite with our small dog Disney. The room was extremely clean by Taressa according to the card. There were extra blankets in the cabinet as well as an extra pillow. The staff in every department was extremely courteous and professional.Housekeeping was especially nice in exchanging towels and necessities since we opted out of housekeeping due to our dog being in the room.They even have a card to let staff know that a pet was in the room. This was our first time here and traveling with our dog and we were thoroughly impressed. The breakfast was awesome as well.The slogan is Wake up on the bright side and this was easily accomplished here.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Rooms are way over priced for the service that you get. They are very unprofessional, and they call you and try and hey you to sign up for a "free stay" which you know they are commission based, they are rude and unprofessional. Don't waist your time..
Caleigh L.
The Marriott hotel services were great when I used them for my spring break trip. The service was very kind and personable. The only complaint I could have was that the towels were poor quality and were scratchy. Other than that, my stay was fabulous!!
KJ T.
I travel a lot for work. We always stay at a Marriott. They are clean, the staff is very friendly, and you have multiple ways to earn points on future stays. The Marriott card gives you even more opportunity to earn points and use them on future travel.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have stayed at may Marriott Hotels in my life time either on business or pleasure and they have always been extremely nice hotels in very good areas. Customer service has been stellar and the hotels have everything one would need when away from home. I am very satisfied and would certainly recommend a Marriott Hotel.
Lauren S.
Boca Raton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm a Marriott person through and through. I always stay with them when i'm on business and sometimes while away abroad for vacation. Depending on the grade of property, the rooms/beds/showers are nicer, more comfortable, and the location is 5 stars!
Kari S.
Cumberland
I’ve stayed in several Marriott hotels, and I’ve always been impressed. From cookies on the front desk to delicious breakfast, I always had good experiences. The staff have always been kind and attentive and the rooms have always been clean and nice.
Hannah V.
Saraland, AL
My husband and I always choose a Marriott Hotel when traveling. Not only do they have top notch facilities and a friendly staff, but also a rewards system that offers you a chance to earn points towards each visit! The yummy breakfast is also a plus!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?