BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Krissy C.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Wonderful place to stay. Very clean. Friendly staff. This was a work trip. There for a conference. We have had conferences several times over the years at these chain hotels. I do recommend this hotel.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The particular Marriott we were at was just okay. O thing to write home about, but it was a place to stay for the night and had a hot breakfast, which I appreciate. For one night with kids, I would recommend.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Marriott hotels are by far my favorite to stay in they feel like 5 star hotels what would the price of a 3 star hotel. I've stayed in several I'll cross the country and find great consistency between all of them. The staff is always great they get me anything that I need and they are very friendly. each of the Marriott hotels I've stayed in have been in great locations all close to great amenities. the staff is always great at giving directions if I need them and helping me out anyway they can. I feel like I'm almost in my own home when I stay at a Marriott Hotel. The rooms are so comfortable and spacious. I would highly recommend this to anyone especially people with children.
Jasmine R.
Lihue
Every time I stay at the Marriott hotels I have a wonderful time there. And because of where I live the pools are amazing and sp pretty! The bed are amazing as well and we have amazing customer service. I definitely recommend!
Grace R.
We stayed at the world Marriott center in Orlando several years ago. It is a huge, gorgeous place! I remember everything being very clean and comfortable. I loved riding the elevator up so many flights :)
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Excellent service and accommodations. This is the hotel we use when we travel. The staff is always great and the reward system is great. They always have good breakfast also and information about the area
Christine D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
ALWAYS happy when we stay at a Marriott hotel. The rooms are always updated and very clean. The staff always seem happy and they are always very helpful during our stay. We would always recommend staying !
Rawabi E.
Hialeah, FL
Marriott hotels always differ depending on the location you stay at. There were some locations that I absolutely loved and offered complementary breakfast, and then there were other that had dirty sheets.
Jennifer J.
The hotel we stayed in was nice. Large tv, large comfy bed. Large bathroom. Very clean. However I always have my suspicions whether or not sheets are really changed lol. My part is the pillows! So fluffy!
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I have almost never had a bad Marriott hotel experience. For the price, they are extremely courteous and provide excellent customer service. I generally travel 1-2x per month and Marriott is always my first choice.
Olacia L.
Hackensack, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is this a all inclusive resort ???
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Andrew S.
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?