BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Chloe W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott is a trusted brand. They have merged with Starwood hotels, which makes earning points at both so easy! I'm glad I have more options to stay at hotels that will recognize me as a frequent memeber at each of their properties.
Courtney S.
We recently stayed at the JW Marriott in downtown Indianapolis, IN and the facility was beautiful. We initially had an issues with parking, but the staff quickly resolved it and the views were incredible.
Kaylee M.
Surgoinsville , TN
Marriott hotels never disappoint. I know that I can go and stay in any Marriott and it will be such a pleasant experience. Their hotels are always clean and modern as well as equipped with friendly staff.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Very nice hotel. Never had a problem. Bed are comfy room is nice and roomy. Never really had a problem with customer service or the reps at the desk. Affordable and comfortable and clean. Very nice overall
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
HUGE Marriott fan here! My family has been marriott reward members for years and we love our timeshare, points, and endless travel options. The staff is always helpful and the rooms always the highest quality.
Nicolette J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Always impressed with the cleanliness of the marriott hotels! We stayed at the one in Seattle and the location was perfect! Typically don't choose to stay in these hotels because of the price, but I was attending a conference and was really surprised !
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Marriott is my favorite. I am always pleased when we stay at one. We love the rooms - always so clean - and also the room service. Checking in and out is easy and they are prompt when we ask for anything.
Emily R.
Canton
Marriott customer service is as good as it gets. A lot of times work books my hotels so my points won't show up on my profile but all I have to do is call them and they add them on with no questions asked.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The particular Marriott we were at was just okay. O thing to write home about, but it was a place to stay for the night and had a hot breakfast, which I appreciate. For one night with kids, I would recommend.
Alexa R.
I recently stayed at a Marriott in Houston and it was so beautiful. Had a nice view and it was so close to everything. Walking distance. Very clean and comfortable to stay in. I would recommend to anybody!
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are there cheap prices hotels with excellent services?
Kei H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I know its like the westin but how is the pricing?
Helene H.
What is the worst Marriott hotel you have stayed at?
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Where can you get really cheap deals?
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is the difference in suite, resort and hotel?