4.59 / 5 based on 15,163 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My favorite hotels by far. Residence inn takes the award in my book. Staff is amazing. Rooms that I could live in, pools are always so beautiful! Sometimes they can be outdated a little but it seems like they're revamping all of them lately! Bravo Marriott
Marriott's to me are awesome. I'm a rewards member and greeted with a smile and water always is refreshing after long hours of travel. My favorite part is definitely the free water! No cons only pros. Always satisfied with a Marriot. Never had any problems.
We stayed at the Marriot in Florida. Beautiful property that I would love to return to. Everything was clean and functioning. Parking was convenient and secure. Staff was friendly and helpful. Can't wait to return. I recommend that you give them a try.
I have never had an experience with Mariott that wasn't a great one. I have never had a bad time whilst staying with Mariott hotels. They always exceed my expectations and provide wonderful customer service, clean rooms, and bathrooms... very important!
I always have a good experience when I stay at a Marriott! The rooms are always so clean and spacious and the beds are always comfortable. Marriot is my first choice for a home away from home
I am a Marriot rewards member, and I love staying in a Marriot hotel. The standard of the hotel is worldwide, and the customer service is great. The rooms are very clean, and the hotels are always conveniently located within the cities I travel to often.
Love the Marriott. It's our favorite hotel in Annapolis..my husband and I use the Marriott in our anniversary annually as our little getaway. The customer service is always amazing and the rooms are beautiful. Plus we enjoy all the hotel amenities.
I've never had any complaints staying at a Marriott. The rooms are always clean, beds comfortable, and all the amenities you could need. Nothing fancy, but all you need if you're staying somewhere for a few days and won't be in the hotel much anyway.
This chain of hotels is very well put together and generally a smart choice of stay while on vacation. Only once out of many vacations has it been more of a hassle. It just wasn't clean. But the staff is always helpful at everone one we have stayed at.
Q & A
I don't stay here a lot, but I have stayed several times in past years. Has anyone noticed a decline in rooms and service recently?
Has anyone ever stayed at the Marriott out in Puerto Rico? Taking a trip this Spring.
What is the best Marriott in the USA?
How many Marriott allows the reward system? Are there any that do not allow the rewards?
What or where is the Best Marriot you have stayed at ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos