BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jacqueline V.
The Marriot is one of the top rated hotel chains I've been to.  I really enjoy all of it's brands and properties.  Their service is great and bath product are nice.  They always greet you well and their website that you use to book is very easy to maneuver around.
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
While all properties are different, it is hard to avoid the feel of a big box hotel when staying at a Marriott. I much prefer the exclusivity of boutique properties.
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Really clean hotel rooms, friendly staff, and the food was great! I loved how they gave BIG portions! That makes the money worth it. Ive stayed at this hotel a couple times now, and id have to say the food is my favorite part. Haha, i also love clean rooms, so that was a plus as well!
Shawnteel B.
LITHONIA, GA
Marriott is my go to home away from home. Wheither I'm on a business trip or vacation, there is always a Marriott. I always receive wonderful service when I'm there.
Kasey C.
Lancaster, CA
I have never had a bad experience at a Marriott. I always get a great nights sleep in their beds. One con is that most are a little older so things look a bit outdated but that's nothing that will stop me from coming to stay.
I will definitely consider Marriott in future travel plans.
Jessica L.
Springdale,AR
Most Marriott hotels I’ve stayed in have great customer service and clean rooms. However, I have had a couple that the shower heads were broken and awful management.
Marlee 🐚.
  : I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, GA and it is my favorite hotel to stay in. It is absolutely stunning and the staff are very friendly. Even though the price per night is relatively high, it is completely worth it. I look forward to my next stay on easter weekend, 2018.
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is an awesome place to stay. Pool is usually clean. Rooms are nice. But it could be a little cheaper then again maybe we wouldn't get the same service.lol.. ;)
Taylor H.
Columbia, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the JW Marriott in Marco Island, and it was awesome. The customer service was awesome, and there were great amenities. There were awesome restaurants. Also, the rooms themselves were beautiful and clean and clearly recently renovated. I would definitely stay here again.
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have stayed at Marriott hotels my whole life. My parents get "marriott" rewards. We love the Marriotts. Clean rooms, staff is always willing to help. Most have continently breakfast, which is a total plus! If there is a Marriott around, we would be staying in that hotel for sure!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?