BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Katie C.
Forest Grove, OR
I've stayed in several Marriott hotels in Southern California and I've had nothing but good experiences. Always clean, great staff, and usually a Starbucks in or nearby! I would stay at another in a heartbeat!
Devour D.
I've always been a fantasy of Mariott Hotels. You just know upfront what you will get from quality bedding to clean rooms and beautiful grounds. For me, I like the extra it costs to have a nice place to sleep.
Alix K.
Their hotel in Adrian, Michigan is great. Spacious handicap room/suite. Their handicap bathroom has a shower with no ledges. Ledges are a wheelchair bound persons worst nightmare. And i have never seen a pool with a handicap lift. If i would of known, i would of brought my dads swimtrunks.
Morgan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I love all Mariott hotels! Whenever I stay they are always so clean and the staff is always so friendly! I'm very picky when it comes to booking hotels, so I only book with Marriott all of the time! Love them!
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
One of my favorite hotel chains to stay at. I have always consistently received clean rooms with no needed repairs. Friendly staff, and great free breakfast- not the typical bare bones bagels and liquid eggs.
jocelyn r.
I love staying here i never have a problem anywhere i am. The employees are so kind. a pro would be the kindness and how clean. the con would be how fast they run out of rooms. I would recommend this to everyone!
Gene Y.
New Orleans, LA
My family and I spent two weeks in a Marriott in foggy bottom Washington, D.C. . The rooms and staff were more than we could have hoped for. Would recommend to any family who wants to stay in a nice place.
Zainab I.
Ramsey, NJ
The most clean and organized hotel I've ever stayed at! Customer service was a huge plus! Such kind people and made me feel at home! I would definitely stay with Marriott again! Very satisfied and so pleased!
Shana G.
Stephens City, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great stay at Grand Chatrau in Vegas. My inlaws have a time share through marriot and they love it. Pir,room in vegas was a half block off the main strip. Close to everything but not too noisy and bright for sleeping.
Taylor G.
Love staying at Marriott hotels because they're always clean. I've never had a problem with any of my stays and the staff are always very nice. Usually we get free breakfast at these hotels, which is always nice!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?