4.59 / 5 based on 11,955 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Went here with my boyfriend for my birthday in downtown L.A. Beautiful hotel room. Gorgeous view! Pool and other amenities were awesome. Customer service was also excellent. I would definitely go again!
My stay at Marriott was very enjoyable. I felt well cared for. Their amenities offered to frequent customers is lovely. When I stayed in Louisville the Hotel was beautiful and the staff was helpful.
I enjoy Marriott hotels, they deliver good value and are usually nice accommodations. The only reason I stay in Hilton more often is the loyalty program and my employees preferred hotel is Hampton Inn.
I stayed at a courtyard Marriott in San Antonio and I was very pleased with our stay. We try to stay at any Marriott hotels if there is any availability. Friendly staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone
I stay at many Marriott family hotels, such as Fairfield Inn & Suites, because I get reward points on my Visa card with them. I feel safe in their hotels and love the breakfasts they provide.
Marriott is amazing! Wonderful staff that go above and beyond! And a very very clean atmosphere. I have never had a bad stay in a Marriott hotel. And the customer service I receive is always wonderful
I love the Marriot line of hotels. They are professional, customer service - driven, and have a great rewards program. Residence Inn is my favorite although most of the brands are pretty great as well.
I have stayed at this hotel recently & omg it is beautiful (at least the location I went to), does not smell like cigarettes, clean bedroom& bathroom! Coffee & tea right in your room! I was overly satisfied:)
Nice room, comfortable bed. Beautiful bathroom, I loved it! Very relaxing. The food wasn’t that good though, I would stay here again. I haven’t really met the staff but the waiter was nice and helpful.
Very nice and comfy hotels. They keep it clean and helpful at the front desk. We try to stay at a Marriott and not use other hotels if possible. They have great customer service and I'm very satisfied.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos