4.59 / 5 based on 16,403 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I frequently stay at Marriott hotels on vacation. I like their hotels that have mini kitchens and separate bedrooms -- these work well if my husband and I are traveling with another couple as we each have a bedroom/bathroom with privacy. Sometimes when the Marriott is an older hotel, things are not as nice, but the staff is very friendly.
Another hotel chain that I am a member of and really appreciate the perks and benefits that Marriott in particular offers. I love the different levels of properties, location of properties, courteous staff, and their more than reasonable pricing.
I stayed here on vacation one time, and I really liked this hotel. It was very clean and the front desk employees were so nice and helpful. And the housekeepers were super friendly as well and always asked us if there was anything else they could do to make our stay better. Such a great place to stay!
I stayed at a Fairfield Marriott on a trip to Miami. I was pleased that there was a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel, but the shuttle itself was very small and the ride was awkward. At the actual hotel, the room was nice, but the location was less than ideal. It was a 20 minute cab ride into downtown.
Marriott hotels are quiet nice. I don't perfer staying here because of the price, there are more affordable options of course, nonetheless the service is nice, the rooms are never shabby and I am overall satisfied with the hotel's performace
Great value for the price, Marriott has that sense of luxe at their hotels but it's not at break-the-bank prices. The hotels (usually) have several dining options and most of the ones I've stayed at offer a little personalized touch to the stay.
I stayed in a Marriott Hotel in Sydney in December and it was fabulous. I especially loved the Executive Lounge. The only downside was that they were doing extensive renovations.
This is by far one of the best hotels I've , I've been in various of them and all of them have been great, not only the service and attention are good but also the place is always clean and they offer a lot of different activities and stuff.
I specifically stayed at world center Marriott in Orlando Florida it is so beautiful and amazing the view there is just great you get to see at night the fireworks from magic kingdom and the pools they have are so nice and all the attractions love the slides in the pools
the Marriott hotel is great. I usually attend lots of net working events held here. Its a great clean, and spacious environment. the customer service is outstanding. I say I come here about 1 every 2 months. my satisfaction overall is great.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos