4.59 / 5 based on 11,932 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
It is the perfect hotel, they are always located in very beautiful places, one of my favorites is the Miami, with a very beautiful view. They have good prices, are luxurious, beautiful, and very comfortable.
We stayed at the world Marriott center in Orlando several years ago. It is a huge, gorgeous place! I remember everything being very clean and comfortable. I loved riding the elevator up so many flights :)
Marriott hotels always differ depending on the location you stay at. There were some locations that I absolutely loved and offered complementary breakfast, and then there were other that had dirty sheets.
The hotel we stayed in was nice. Large tv, large comfy bed. Large bathroom. Very clean. However I always have my suspicions whether or not sheets are really changed lol. My part is the pillows! So fluffy!
I stayed at the New York Marriot East Side and had absolutely no complaints about my stay! The service was wonderful and I received an extremely good rate for what I got. The location was amazing (right near 5th avenue, walking distance from just about everywhere) and the beds were SO comfy! I would not hesitate to stay here again.
I don't have any complaints, the room maybe could have been a little bigger. It was clean and nice, the staff was friendly and the food was served in the morning. I would recommend for a one or two night stop.
Always the first hotel of my choice when I am planning a vacation. The service is always amazing and I always have what I need when I need it. The amenities are amazing and I am always happy with my stays!
Stayed here for our honeymoon. Beautiful bathroom. Big comfy king size bed! Wonderfully decorated hotel. Room was amazing. The lobby was so clean. They even had a murder mystery dinner the following night.
They are clean and have good service. If we needed extra towels or anything they got them for us. We were very comfortable where we stayed. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a decently priced hotel.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos