BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11932)
Irene D.
Boynton Beach, FL
It is the perfect hotel, they are always located in very beautiful places, one of my favorites is the Miami, with a very beautiful view. They have good prices, are luxurious, beautiful, and very comfortable.
Grace R.
We stayed at the world Marriott center in Orlando several years ago. It is a huge, gorgeous place! I remember everything being very clean and comfortable. I loved riding the elevator up so many flights :)
Rawabi E.
Gainesville, FL
Marriott hotels always differ depending on the location you stay at. There were some locations that I absolutely loved and offered complementary breakfast, and then there were other that had dirty sheets.
Jennifer J.
The hotel we stayed in was nice. Large tv, large comfy bed. Large bathroom. Very clean. However I always have my suspicions whether or not sheets are really changed lol. My part is the pillows! So fluffy!
Kendall C.
I stayed at the New York Marriot East Side and had absolutely no complaints about my stay! The service was wonderful and I received an extremely good rate for what I got. The location was amazing (right near 5th avenue, walking distance from just about everywhere) and the beds were SO comfy! I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Shelby M.
Monroe, GA
I don't have any complaints, the room maybe could have been a little bigger. It was clean and nice, the staff was friendly and the food was served in the morning. I would recommend for a one or two night stop.
Carolyn C.
Sterrett, AL
Love the cleanliness of this chain. Beds and pillows are super comfortable and most hotels have lots of amenities! I stay about once a month and can't remember a single complaint! Marriott Hotels
Diana G.
Always the first hotel of my choice when I am planning a vacation. The service is always amazing and I always have what I need when I need it. The amenities are amazing and I am always happy with my stays!
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
Stayed here for our honeymoon. Beautiful bathroom. Big comfy king size bed! Wonderfully decorated hotel. Room was amazing. The lobby was so clean. They even had a murder mystery dinner the following night.
Linda C.
They are clean and have good service. If we needed extra towels or anything they got them for us. We were very comfortable where we stayed. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a decently priced hotel.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?