Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,209 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels are a hit or a miss. I have had some phenomenal experiences with them and also some pretty bad experiences so its highly dependent on where you are.
It was an amazing stay at this hotel. Amazing customer service and beautiful rooms. It also looked extremely clean which is my biggest pet peeve in hotels. The complementary breakfast was super good as well.
It is the perfect hotel, they are always located in very beautiful places, one of my favorites is the Miami, with a very beautiful view. They have good prices, are luxurious, beautiful, and very comfortable.
My boyfriend and I stayed in a marriot hotel last time we went on a little road trip, at first they weren't able to check us because of our ages but they figured it out for us and we ended up having a blast
Just stayed a few months back in Indianapolis! It was nice, the staff were nice as well. My travel companion had some issues with her room and they took care of it, but it took them a day to get it resolved.
What a fabulous company. I mean excellent customer service. Clean and sometimes even beautiful hotels. Offers complimentary breakfast! Just great! A really stand up place to stay. I'll book every time here!
The room is spacious and clean. The AC is running smoothly. I enjoy the blow drier and small products left to use without charge. Customer service is very nice and helpful. Guidelines and rules are understanding. Security is well. Overall, I like spending my vacation days in this hotel.
Every Marriot hotel have an amazing decoration, an awesome atention, the food of their restaurants are delicious, the rooms are always very clean and my favorite part every Hotel is different, so is always an different experience, I recommended.
The Marriott Hotels had very nice and clean rooms and facilities. The staff was very nice and helpful throughout our stay! We would definitely stay here again on another trip and would recommend to a friend!
Although there is much to dote on when it comes to the Marriott, I always seem to talk about their beds most. Their beds are the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on. It makes waking up a difficult task.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos