4.59 / 5 based on 11,979 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott customer service is as good as it gets. A lot of times work books my hotels so my points won't show up on my profile but all I have to do is call them and they add them on with no questions asked.
works good. love it. great quality for a great product. was just as i expected. i al highly satisfied and happy. will be continuing to buy this product. thank you so much! very happy i found and use this!
This is one of the best choice for accommodation. Some hotels are really new, but some are old. It depends on location. However, in general, the price is competitive. Room is clean. Customer service is good.
I love Marriott’s rewards program. I travel frequently for work and always seek out Marriott hotels. The rewards program has given me a trip to Europe and several other free nights! The hotels are clean and well kept!
Always a pleasant experience at a Marriott hotel. The rooms are spacious with great hotel amenities. The locations of the hotels is always awesome and close to attractions and shops.
Excellent service and accommodations. This is the hotel we use when we travel. The staff is always great and the reward system is great. They always have good breakfast also and information about the area
It was nice, but could have had more room options. We only stayed for one night but it was clean and the staff was very respectful. We asked for a bigger room but they didn't have many in the first place.
Marriott hotels always differ depending on the location you stay at. There were some locations that I absolutely loved and offered complementary breakfast, and then there were other that had dirty sheets.
I have never had a bad experience staying in Marriott hotels. The rooms are always nice and feel luxurious but not at too high of a price. You don't have to spend an arm an a leg to stay in s decent hotel.
I stayed at the New York Marriot East Side and had absolutely no complaints about my stay! The service was wonderful and I received an extremely good rate for what I got. The location was amazing (right near 5th avenue, walking distance from just about everywhere) and the beds were SO comfy! I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos