Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,150 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
They're clean, reasonably priced, and everywhere. Check in is easy and I also appreciate their customer service--everyone is really nice and willing to help out.
The Marriott Hotels had very nice and clean rooms and facilities. The staff was very nice and helpful throughout our stay! We would definitely stay here again on another trip and would recommend to a friend!
We stayed at the Myrtle Beach Marriott resort for our honeymoon a few months ago. The ocean front room had a straight on view of the Atlantic where the bed was facing, as well as a balcony to enjoy the view, as well as a second door/window overlooking the ocean on the right. The interior of the room was very clean and well taken care of but the balcony furniture was a little dirty and you could tell whoever was there before had smoked. There were two pools, indoor and outdoor. The restraint inside was nice and it was nice the gift shop sold Starbucks coffee and pastries. The spa was gorgeous with complementary steam rooms for guests to use. Also we did a couples massage which was wonderful.
I love Marriott hotels! I stay in them often at various locations! My favorite part is the upkeptness of it! Many pros form cleanliness, to great costumer service! Would highly recommend to anyone! Love it.
Whenever I travel I will stay at a Marriott hotel brand. If not just for the bedding itself... I actually get a little disappointed when I realize I have to go back home.
I haven't used this hotel company in a while but previously have enjoyed my stay and did not experience any issues. The staff are always accommodating when need be and most of the time the hot breakfast is cool
The best hotel chain I've ever stayed in. I am obsessed with their pillows and bedding. The worst part is, when you're on vacation - you don't spend a lot of time lounging around and sleeping! They have excellent customer service and fair prices
Every Marriot hotel have an amazing decoration, an awesome atention, the food of their restaurants are delicious, the rooms are always very clean and my favorite part every Hotel is different, so is always an different experience, I recommended.
I like the Marriot Hotel, its classy and beautiful. Every time I stayed at the Marriott hotel I feel very welcomed by the employees and also other staff and I think the bedrooms that you stay in are just stunning
I've never had an issue when ever I e stayed at a Marriott. The rooms are always clean as are the pools and the lobby. The staff are always pleasant and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos