Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,139 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've always have a good stay at Marriott hotel chains. When I travel, I normally stay at this hotel chain because the rooms are usually clean and the beds are pretty decent.
Prefer staying at Marriott hotels. Only downside is that you have to be 21 to check into the hotel which has been a problem for me in the past. Customer service was always great
Marriott hotels are my second best hotels if I cannot find any in the Hilton hotels. Also most of the time they are so affordable! Always book this hotel when I go to small cities.
Very clean and quiet. The room was very nice and comfortable. It is pricey and the complimentary coffee is awful. I didn't like that the entrance to the pool was through the gym
Marriott sometimes is a little more expensive, but they are usually very classy places. It's hard to justify spending so much if you're not going to spend much time in the room!
Marriott is the only line I stay with if I can help it! Always quiet, comfortable, clean. Never get to stay with them as often as I'd like to! Maybe a handful of times per year
The last one I stayed at was in Charleston and it was beautiful! It was in the Ashley River and was decorated with contemporary furnishings. It was very relaxing and beautiful!
Great quality for the price and the hot breakfast bar was over the top. Marriott hotels are consistently clean and comfortable. We will definitely be booking this hotel again!
The marriot was the hotel that my high school had both of my proms at. The service and staff is great and the rooms are nice and come with all your basic hotel necessities. I haven't stayed there in awhile but I am sure that it is still a great place to stay for what ever reason a person needs. I would definitely recommend.
We've stayed at several Marriott brand hotels and have het to find a reason to complain. We stay at hotels 5-7 times a year and will stay at a Marriott property most times.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos