BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Maria S.
I like the feel and vibe I get from Marriott hotels. They make me feel at home and have the best customer service. Every time I have stayed at a Marriot I have not had a compliant. I love how big and roomy the rooms are so you don't feel like you're crowded and space limited.
Alma T.
Salinas, CA
Great Hotels. These hotels are typically very clean and have great customer service. The hotel I went to had a wonderful pool and two jacuzzis that was great because there was an abundance of people. Overall this hotel served its purpose and I was satisfied.
Sarah J.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am a Marriot rewards member, and I love staying in a Marriot hotel. The standard of the hotel is worldwide, and the customer service is great. The rooms are very clean, and the hotels are always conveniently located within the cities I travel to often.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
beautiful hotels always near the action of where ever you are visiting but far enough to enjoy your trip. whether its work or for fun they have beautiful pools, computer rooms, and gyms typically. everyone is very friendly and i use them often for travel
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I have loved every Marriott I've ever stayed at. I'm more of a fan of the Marriott in FL but I've stayed at the one in Detroit. It's an older hotel but the service was still great but food could of been better. It was cold by the time it made it to us.
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
While traveling, we needed a room and stopped at a Marriott. The staff were all helpful and the room was nice. The location was not the best, but it ended up being a pleasurable stay.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
It's really nice and I enjoyed the room and service there, they give you a continental breakfast in the morning and they got a lot to choose from.. sausage, waffles, eggs, bacon and juice milk or cereal, lots of food, I would go back and recommend it..
Mich B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
When it comes to staying at the Marriott Hotels I find that the rooms are clean and the pictures on the website are what the rooms actually look like. I appreciate that the room service is very quick to address my additional needs with towels, or blankets.
Sophia G.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The experiences with Marriott Hotels that I have had vary depending on the location. While the affordable price and great customer service are definitely pros, the rooms are often small and uncomfortable. However, I would recommend using Marriott Hotels.
Megan D.
Love Marriott hotels. They usually have great deals, and nice hotels. I like that you can become a Marriott Rewards member and earn points on every stay to use for the future. I dont think I have stayed at a Marriott that I was unhappy with to-date.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?