4.59 / 5 based on 11,982 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love staying at Marriott hotels because they're always clean. I've never had a problem with any of my stays and the staff are always very nice. Usually we get free breakfast at these hotels, which is always nice!
I've stayed in several Marriott hotels in Southern California and I've had nothing but good experiences. Always clean, great staff, and usually a Starbucks in or nearby! I would stay at another in a heartbeat!
The most clean and organized hotel I've ever stayed at! Customer service was a huge plus! Such kind people and made me feel at home! I would definitely stay with Marriott again! Very satisfied and so pleased!
Their hotel in Adrian, Michigan is great. Spacious handicap room/suite. Their handicap bathroom has a shower with no ledges. Ledges are a wheelchair bound persons worst nightmare. And i have never seen a pool with a handicap lift. If i would of known, i would of brought my dads swimtrunks.
I love staying here i never have a problem anywhere i am. The employees are so kind. a pro would be the kindness and how clean. the con would be how fast they run out of rooms. I would recommend this to everyone!
One of my favorite hotel chains to stay at. I have always consistently received clean rooms with no needed repairs. Friendly staff, and great free breakfast- not the typical bare bones bagels and liquid eggs.
Marriott hotels are a hit or a miss. I have had some phenomenal experiences with them and also some pretty bad experiences so its highly dependent on where you are.
I am currently a Marriott rewards member islaam staying with Marriott the hotels are always so clean and so nice on the inside in they provide excellent customer service expression Li when you have an issue
Their service is nice and they always have great ballrooms for events. The interior is not quite as modern and contemporary but it’s adequate. Rooms are usually spacious. Service here is always exceptional.
Marriotts are nice clean, comfortable, nice amenities, and the staff are great. Nice for a family to stay in. Prices are a little high depending on where they are located but have not had a bad experience yet.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos