4.59 / 5 based on 16,449 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at the Marriott in downtown Chattanooga. It was perfect. The staff members were very professional . The room was clean and comfortable. Best hotel stay. I definitely recommend.
I stayed at Marriott in Walnut Creek, CA, and I was very impressed with the room and the hotel itself. The bed was very comfortable which is a must for me. I'm taking off a star because of the parking off-site situation which was not fun after driving for three hours.
This is a decent hotel, but sometimes it depends on the specific location.Some have better customer service or are cleaner than others.This isn't the type of hotel you choose for a fancy getaway , but just a decent and comfy place to sleep for whatever destination you are going to.
I'm a Marriott rewards member so I try to choose them as often as possible. Nearly every hotel has decent beds, is clean and offers a good breakfast option. The hotels are generally well located and have friendly staff. Price for value is good with this chain.
I have stayed at countless Marriotts over the years and never had an issue with one. They are always pretty nice, although not the cushiest choices in the world. But then again, we are not luxury travelers all the time. Great for kids and families .
My favorite hotels by far. Residence inn takes the award in my book. Staff is amazing. Rooms that I could live in, pools are always so beautiful! Sometimes they can be outdated a little but it seems like they're revamping all of them lately! Bravo Marriott
It doesn't matter what location, the Marriott is probably by far my favorite hotel. It's elegant and beautiful. The service there is also extremely excellent and they make me want to go back every time. Definitely would recommend to my friends and families.
Love love love this hotel! Stayed here for a birthday party with my friends for my 20th and it was the best! We had a suite with two bedrooms and a kitchen that was well equipped. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. Definitely will be returning.
I always have a good experience when I stay at a Marriott! The rooms are always so clean and spacious and the beds are always comfortable. Marriot is my first choice for a home away from home
I have loved every Marriott I've ever stayed at. I'm more of a fan of the Marriott in FL but I've stayed at the one in Detroit. It's an older hotel but the service was still great but food could of been better. It was cold by the time it made it to us.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos