BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11982)
Taylor G.
Love staying at Marriott hotels because they're always clean. I've never had a problem with any of my stays and the staff are always very nice. Usually we get free breakfast at these hotels, which is always nice!
Katie C.
Forest Grove, OR
I've stayed in several Marriott hotels in Southern California and I've had nothing but good experiences. Always clean, great staff, and usually a Starbucks in or nearby! I would stay at another in a heartbeat!
Zainab I.
Ramsey, NJ
The most clean and organized hotel I've ever stayed at! Customer service was a huge plus! Such kind people and made me feel at home! I would definitely stay with Marriott again! Very satisfied and so pleased!
Alix K.
Their hotel in Adrian, Michigan is great. Spacious handicap room/suite. Their handicap bathroom has a shower with no ledges. Ledges are a wheelchair bound persons worst nightmare. And i have never seen a pool with a handicap lift. If i would of known, i would of brought my dads swimtrunks.
jocelyn r.
I love staying here i never have a problem anywhere i am. The employees are so kind. a pro would be the kindness and how clean. the con would be how fast they run out of rooms. I would recommend this to everyone!
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
One of my favorite hotel chains to stay at. I have always consistently received clean rooms with no needed repairs. Friendly staff, and great free breakfast- not the typical bare bones bagels and liquid eggs.
Tania T.
Marriott hotels are a hit or a miss. I have had some phenomenal experiences with them and also some pretty bad experiences so its highly dependent on where you are.
Joseph p.
I am currently a Marriott rewards member islaam staying with Marriott the hotels are always so clean and so nice on the inside in they provide excellent customer service expression Li when you have an issue
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Their service is nice and they always have great ballrooms for events. The interior is not quite as modern and contemporary but it’s adequate. Rooms are usually spacious. Service here is always exceptional.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriotts are nice clean, comfortable, nice amenities, and the staff are great. Nice for a family to stay in. Prices are a little high depending on where they are located but have not had a bad experience yet.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?