BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Sarah S.
Globetrotter Expert
Had one bad experience when booking through their website and showed up on the wrong date, the customer service agent was awful. But overall the hotels are clean and a great home away from home and I'm satisfied
Dominque S.
Globetrotter Expert
I have always enjoyed staying at the Marriott,  I like that they do have military discounts. My rooms have always been nice and spacious to move around. Customer service has always been accommodating and polite.
Quillen E.
Lawrence
Marriott hotels are very nice. The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. Customer service is good. The value is worth the price. If I had the money, every time I traveled, I would use the Marriott.
Janice L.
Globetrotter Expert
I think we stayed at the one in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The hotel was kind of old and the staff accidentally gave us the wrong room and it took forever to fix the situation - we had to switch rooms like 3 times.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
Went to travel a couple times and stayed at the ones in Canada I think.. and California and also in Washington DC and New York! I'm not sure of all the places but the service was great and the beds were compfy.
Chrystal W.
We stayed in a Marriott Orlando for my daughter's first birthday. The room service was excellent, always had fresh sheets and towels. The pool was excellent and within a very short distance to Disney! Will stay again!
RiRiA N.
Los Angeles, CA
One in Nagoya/ Japan is really good. The employee are very kind and well trained. Breakfast was amazing. Definitely try the croissants. Amazing view and great suit. I will definitely go back if I have a chance.
Berkeley D.
This was one of the better hotels I've stayed at in Gainesville, FL. It was clean, and the location was rather close to campus. I was overall satisfied with my visit and the staff was very helpful and courteous.
Stephanie O.
Little Rock, AR
Severely disappointed with putt last stay. We got married at the hotel for New Year's Eve/ honeymoon and the staff were not very nice. The room was just ok and the bed was not very comfy. I really disliked waiting a half and hour to get our car the next day.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
Marriotts are my favorite hotel! I recently stayed in one in Montreal. They are always clean and have the friendliest staff of any hotel I've ever stayed at! This is my first choice hotel any time I am traveling.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?