4.59 / 5 based on 16,056 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My husband and I are reward members and always stay at their hotels when possible. They always have nice properties at a good price (often with great military discounts). I've stayed in their hotels over the world and will continue to stay with them in future!
My family and I are Marriott members! We love staying and are always impressed by the different Marriott hotels! Every time we go out of town we look for a Marriott! I highly recommend if you haven’t stayed there before to try out this amazing chain of hotels.
hotel was clean, comfortable, good room service and was very neat. the costumer service was nice and very attentive and kind, i use it often because i love staying at hotels. favorite part was probably the pool area and being able to shower in good hot water.
The hotel is clean and i enjoyed my stay. the check in process was quick and the room was not expensive at all. just read the reviews before going in to know what to expect. i enjoyed my stay. you will too if your focus is more to enjoy the area and not your room
The hotel was beautiful, the beach access was perfect, we were always able to get a spot and the staff was helpful with getting us chairs and an umbrella. The pool and hot tub were nice and always pretty clean and well chlorinated. We enjoyed our stay.
I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. It was super clean and the staff was very friendly when answering any questions that I had. The hotel was also very affordable and the free breakfast the next morning was very nice. I would recommend this hotel!!
The Marriott I've stayed in was in the Redmond area if I recall correctly, is was a nicely decorated hotel, coffee, water, tea at the lounge area. The furniture was stiff not comfy, though nothing you can't bare with. The stay over all stay like any other.
Ive always had a welcoming, clean and easy experience with marriot. The staff is always very accommodating and willing to do what’s necessary to make sure their guests have a great stay. I always try to stay in a marriot when looking for a hotel to stay in
Clean rooms, smells good. Nice customer service. Breakfast is amazing. Sheets are comfy and water is hot. Bathroom is always clean. Always something good on television and wifi is fast!
I just stayed at a Marriott when we went to Disneyland last week. It was a great place. It was clean, maids came every day, and people were friendly. It wasn't any kind of special room just a basic clean comfortable place to sleep at night. We enjoyed it.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos