Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,202 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The most recent Marriott I stayed at (Lincoln, NE) had very friendly staff and clean rooms, but odd room layout (particularly the bathroom) and wasn't great for more than one person! But overall great hotel chain!
Good hotels, good service, great comfortable rooms, good service, good staff and very budget friendly properties. like all their full service hotels. good brand.
Had one bad experience when booking through their website and showed up on the wrong date, the customer service agent was awful. But overall the hotels are clean and a great home away from home and I'm satisfied
Definitely my favorite hotel to stay in when I go away for sporting events, I've swam for 15 years and we almost always used this hotel. Maid services were nice, room service was never too long and I will definitely be returning
I think we stayed at the one in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The hotel was kind of old and the staff accidentally gave us the wrong room and it took forever to fix the situation - we had to switch rooms like 3 times.
I've stayed in this hotel a few times on several vacations. They're clean and affordable. The customer service was always nice and if I remember correctly, the check-out isn't too early. I'll be staying there again.
They are very clean and very friendly . They are a bit on the pricey side but worth every penny! Their pools are lovely some have in unit laundry which is awesome! Very satisfied with every stay I have encountered!
Friendly customer service. The rooms are very well kept. They are clean and neat. I recommend this hotel if you need a good nights sleep. They make you feel at home
Marriott hotels are always clean. I've never had a problem with them. Customer service is nice. When I want early check ins they give it to me with no hassle. Room service is always fast. Overall I'm satisfied.
I'm a fan! I feel like they always have clean facilities, and a great pool. I don't travel a ton right now, but when I do, I look for a Marriott hotel to stay in. My family stays here a lot. Would recommend it!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos