4.59 / 5 based on 16,469 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
You know I never really cared for Marriott until recently my Dad and me stayed in one and it was such an amazing experience since he travels for work he has points which they gave us free snacks it was really cool ahaha
I have only had great experiences with Marriott, especially their higher end hotels. The customer service is stellar and rooms are always clean. Have to say it is a little pricier but definitely worth it in my opinion.
I honestly love the experience of these hotels they are honestly so welcoming and the beds are so comfortable and the pools were always clean. And they ladies would always give me more soap and conditioner when I asked
I have stayed at many different locations in different states and cities, and I have never had any issues. The rooms have always been nice and clean. The prices aren’t half bad either compared to some hotels out there.
I never have a problem with Marriott. They’re so organized and clean and always worth what I pay for the hotels. Their customer service is also remarkable. I’d recommend it for sure since I’m satisfied with it overall!
My experience was not great. My room was non-smoking but there was a horrible stale cigarette smoke smell. The bathtub had blood on the basin. There were no wash rags and only two towels in my double room (we had four people). The refrigerator did not work and it was plugged in. I was very disappointed.
I stayed at the Marriot Hotel in Kentucky and I enjoyed my stay there. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice too and had all the amenities I needed. The only drawback I have is that for some reason my room smelled really bizarre and it was coming from the aircon. The other drawback is that the meals at the hotel restaurant were served on paper plates and plastic cutlery which is big no no for me.
I recently stayed in a Marriott in Zurich. It was a good location, nicely decorated, and overall convenient. They gave me a high floor room and I appreciate that. I’d consider staying in this hotel if in Zurich again.
Marriott is everywhere! We are members because we can always find a Marriott near where we are trying to stay. Their point system is great if you travel even one time a year. We are always satisfied with the Marriott.
My boyfriend is a member and we always stay at these hotels. They are absolutely the best. They are always clean, their fees are affordable and we love that we always get points and lots of perks!!! Marriott rocks!!!!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos