BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott has been showing improvements in their properties and their customer service.  The past few times I have stayed for both personal and business reasons have been very nice.  And the perks of their rewards program isn't too shabby either.
Jackie J.
Hamilton, GA
The Marriott in Savannah, GA that's on the river front is my all time favor hotel. But any Marriott that I've stayed at I've had the best service. The hotel is always so clean and the staff is friendly and very helpful. I would suggest this hotel to anyone.
Abby C.
Boston, MA
A hotel is a hotel, I suppose. I haven't noticed any difference between midlevel hotels, but I do know that I love the beds and linens at Marriott Hotels. I reserved a group rate for my wedding and they were very accommodating and reasonably priced.
Alexis C.
Boca Raton, FL
My favorite hotels by far. Residence inn takes the award in my book. Staff is amazing. Rooms that I could live in, pools are always so beautiful! Sometimes they can be outdated a little but it seems like they're revamping all of them lately! Bravo Marriott
Anja W.
Great location on the coast of Kauai, Hawaiian island. They have a hot tub, pool, and are right on the beach (literally, it's right there). The staff is very helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend this.
Jodie H.
Indianapolis
These hotels are always so clean, fancy, and full of an amazing staff crew. The beds are extremely comfy and I slept like a baby and even taking a shower was one of the big highlights for me. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to stay here.
Roxell C.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is a decent hotel, but sometimes it depends on the specific location.Some have better customer service or are cleaner than others.This isn't the type of hotel you choose for a fancy getaway , but just a decent and comfy place to sleep for whatever destination you are going to.
Kristen H.
Corp Christi, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Marriott Hotels offer excellent customer service. The rooms are always nicely appointed and you can't beat their rewards program. Marriott Hotels consistently deliver a pleasant hotel experience across the nation. I highly recommend this hotel brand.
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Marriott in downtown Chattanooga. It was perfect. The staff members were very professional . The room was clean and comfortable. Best hotel stay. I definitely recommend.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Marriott is our # 1 go to in our local region when we need to book a hotel. They are located in convenient spots all over our city. We always get good service when we go there. They always seem to have the better prices compared to other hotels in our area.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle , NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?