Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I usually have a relatively good experience when staying at Marriott. Depending on which city you're in, there seems to be a different character with each one. When looking for hotels, Marriott is usually on my list.
There has never been a problem when I have stayed at the Marriott. The workers are very nice and will accommodate you the best they can. The rooms are very homey and relaxing. I would recommend this hotel to anybody!
Our family trip to California last year we stayed at a Marriott. The pool was great and beds comfortable. The kids enjoyed being that close to Disneyland. This was the first time we have stayed and would do it again
I stayed in a Marriott in Indiana a couple months ago and I loved it. It was pretty hectic because I was there for a convention but they made sure everything was done as quickly and conveniently as possible. Loved it!
I enjoy staying at Marriott properties because of the excellent customer service and the quality of the accommodations. The staff always exceeds my expectations and rooms are well decorated, clean and comfortable.
I like staying in Marriott, especially in Palm Springs. They always are so customer service oriented and well kept up hotels. Sometimes a little pricey but worth the cost when you get the service that you do.
Marriott are always so clean and comfy. It feels like home! I love the room service. I try to always find one no matter where I am traveling. The costumer service is outstanding and I totally recommend this hotel!
I will only stay at a Marriott hotel due to their strict policies and guidelines regarding cleanliness. They are not a cheap hotel, but quality and service is very important to me when I am staying away from home.
Very clean and nice room. The bed was comfy, and I had such a variety of pillows! Firm, soft, in the middle. Customer service was fantastic and very helpful. Probably one of the cleanest hotel chains I've seen honestly.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos