4.59 / 5 based on 15,800 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We have a Marriott rewards card and always stay at Marriott. They re always clean and I love the little cafes they have. We've overall be satisfied each stay and will continue to choose Marriott.
Consistency consistency consistency. When I stay at a Marriott I may not get the most hip and young experience, but I know that I will have a quality stay that is in line with my past experiences. They have a high level of customer service and are alway accommodating.
Have always had a great experience staying at Marriotts. When staying at the Courtyard in Foothills Ranch, CA, the manager went above and beyond when the takeout he suggested to eat was subpar. He sent up room service free of charge to us apologizing for the suggestion.
My husband and I stayed at the Marriott near Disneyland on our honeymoon. They served an expansive continental breakfast that was not only delicious but saved us money so we didn't have to eat at the park. The room was clean and comfy and the employees were super sweet.
Very clean. Beautiful hotels. Friendly staff. Stayed in this hotel a few times, in Florida, Virginia, and Aruba. I also used this hotel in Bridgewater, NJ for my wedding guests back when I got married and I was told it was a beautiful place and guests enjoyed their stay.
Really nice hotels....I remember coming here when I had a makeup meeting and I absolutely love it!! I can’t wait to be able to go back again!! The only thing that may need to get better is the member card. The company was telling I could not get points because someone came and paid for me to be at the hotel.
I enjoyed my stay at the last Marriot I visited. The staff was very friendly and the room was well kept except for some hair and dirt that I found behind my night stand. Fortunately it was not awful but it did hender my vacation time. All in all it was still a nice stay.
I love Marriott hotels, I also feel that I’m getting the best quality nights stay for the best price. The staff are always friendly, acommodations always great and service is top par. The rewards programs is great as well and I also try to book my stays at Marriotts
THE MARRIOT WAS AMAZING WHEN I STAYED WITH THEM. I STAYED AT THE GRAND MARQUE IN TIMES SQUARE, NY AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! BESIDES THE BEAUTIFUL VIEW FROM THE TOP FLOOR BAR THEY WERE VERY CLEAN AND VERY ACCOMMODATING! I WOULD STAY THERE EVERY TIME IF IT SUITED MY NEEDS!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos