4.59 / 5 based on 16,160 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We stayed in a Marriott in NYC for our anniversary, they were hosting a golfing tournament and were super booked. However, the staff was amazingly considerate, and bumped us to the next tier of room at no charge to avoid the crowds. Will definitely visit again!
Marriott hotel are always super nice, especially the JW Marriott. Very modern architecture and design, great location and views from every room & it's local to me! We have stayed here about 3 times and have visited countless times for different events. Worth it!
I've stayed with Marriot several times and have never been disappointed! The room are clean and they generally have added bonuses like wifi and breakfast.. I truly haven't had to deal with customer service other than paying for my room because everything has been great!
Marriott always brings it's A game when it comes to their resorts, conference centers and hotels. I am a Marriott's Reward member which definitely has its perks once you stay enough times!
We stayed here a couple of times and it does not disappoint at all. The rooms are already clean and smell clean as well. Customer service is awesome no complains. We are always very satisfied with our stay
I've always loved when my parents would book with Marriott due to their good locations and great staff! I don't think I've ever had a bad time at a Marriott and you get a lot for how little you spend here!
Everytime we have stayed at a Marriott Hotel it has been a lovely experience. They are always really well located for our travel needs and joining their rewards has really paid of. If you have credit cards with travel benefits, check to see if they are a partner!
Our last stay at a Marriott hotel was in August for my wedding anniversary. The staff was friendly and helpful, even when we had issues with our room key. It's affordable while being clean and comfortable. Definitely one of our first choices when trying to save money.
I have always had a great experience at the Marriott no matter which State, Province or country I am in. The staff is all well trained and friendly. The rooms are beautiful and clean. They offer many accommodations and the price is great for what you're getting.
My husband and I ONLY STAY IN MARRIOTS! We have only had one incident but it was resolved with their stellar customer service. Being military as well, we are eligible for discounts every stay which we genuinely appreciate. Very clean and great customer service!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos