4.59 / 5 based on 11,955 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I will only stay at a Marriott hotel due to their strict policies and guidelines regarding cleanliness. They are not a cheap hotel, but quality and service is very important to me when I am staying away from home.
I stayed in a Marriott in Indiana a couple months ago and I loved it. It was pretty hectic because I was there for a convention but they made sure everything was done as quickly and conveniently as possible. Loved it!
I always try to stay at a Marriott they have so many choices and variety. Also you can earn rewards which I like. If you wanna be fiscally friendly or go luxury I think Marriott has it all. My go to hotel location.
I’ve never had a bad experience while staying in a Marriott. Excellent staff and service at every stop. I can find a Marriott property almost anywhere I go and will pick them whenever possible. It’s hard to wrong!
Good hotels, good service, great comfortable rooms, good service, good staff and very budget friendly properties. like all their full service hotels. good brand.
This is the nicest of hotels ever!! Always so clean and the rooms smells so nice and clean. The staff is always so welcoming and nice. They make sure you are well taken care of during your stay and have what you need.
We stayed at a cute little boutique hotel in south beach that was owned by Marriott and it was really a lovely place. Beach, pool were lovely... there was a Mexican restaurant that was trendy and delicious right downstairs.
I love this hotel franchise, they are excellent, the times I have used their service, I have received good attention and my rooms have been impeccable! I have no complaints about this hotel, I really recommend them!
I like staying in Marriott, especially in Palm Springs. They always are so customer service oriented and well kept up hotels. Sometimes a little pricey but worth the cost when you get the service that you do.
Very nice hotel! I stayed in a suite that was comfortable and perfect. I felt cozy and at home. The lobby was beautiful and I enjoyed having a Starbucks inside the hotel. I wouldn't love to stay at marriott again!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos