4.59 / 5 based on 16,125 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Our last stay at a Marriott hotel was in August for my wedding anniversary. The staff was friendly and helpful, even when we had issues with our room key. It's affordable while being clean and comfortable. Definitely one of our first choices when trying to save money.
I booked a 3 day weekend getaway for my parents and they loved it. They said their favorite part was the fact that they could go for a dip in the waterfall pool and then go walking to the beach which was just a few feet from them. The entire place looked lovely.
I recently visited the Marriott in Salisbury, Maryland and I was extremely disappointed. I booked because of the indoor pool. Pool was closed (clean pool) which was disappointing. The website said they served breakfast but apparently only serve breakfast on the weekend. (Weird)
Everytime we have stayed at a Marriott Hotel it has been a lovely experience. They are always really well located for our travel needs and joining their rewards has really paid of. If you have credit cards with travel benefits, check to see if they are a partner!
We stayed at the Marriott in Savannah. It was outdated. Definitely needed some updating. I also recently stayed at the Marriott near Cincinnati. They were doing construction as we stayed. Very noisy and very messy. Also upset that breakfast was not included.
Great hotel that my family and I usually stay in when we go out of town. All the employees are really great and always help when needed. We go to the Marriott when we have business meetings. I would recommend to anyone. There is always great service all around.
I've always loved when my parents would book with Marriott due to their good locations and great staff! I don't think I've ever had a bad time at a Marriott and you get a lot for how little you spend here!
I’ve only stayed in a few, but most Marriott’s are pretty nice! In my hometown we have two Marriott which are pretty dope. One is the waterfront and it’s gorgeous! My favorite thing is the little soap and shampoos. Some of them provide Paul Mitchell. Super dope.
Marriott always brings it's A game when it comes to their resorts, conference centers and hotels. I am a Marriott's Reward member which definitely has its perks once you stay enough times!
We stayed in a Marriott hotel in buffalo and it was just ok. The room was nice and the service wa stray but there was nothing spectacular at all. I wasn't blown away. It was clean and acceptable but I like when I get surprised by how great the service or room is
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos