BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11955)
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
I will only stay at a Marriott hotel due to their strict policies and guidelines regarding cleanliness. They are not a cheap hotel, but quality and service is very important to me when I am staying away from home.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
I stayed in a Marriott in Indiana a couple months ago and I loved it. It was pretty hectic because I was there for a convention but they made sure everything was done as quickly and conveniently as possible. Loved it!
Bianca H.
Roanoke, VA
I always try to stay at a Marriott they have so many choices and variety. Also you can earn rewards which I like. If you wanna be fiscally friendly or go luxury I think Marriott has it all. My go to hotel location.
Barbara S.
Chico
I’ve never had a bad experience while staying in a Marriott. Excellent staff and service at every stop. I can find a Marriott property almost anywhere I go and will pick them whenever possible. It’s hard to wrong!
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Good hotels, good service, great comfortable rooms, good service, good staff and very budget friendly properties. like all their full service hotels. good brand.
Sydney S.
This is the nicest of hotels ever!! Always so clean and the rooms smells so nice and clean. The staff is always so welcoming and nice. They make sure you are well taken care of during your stay and have what you need.
Paige W.
New York
We stayed at a cute little boutique hotel in south beach that was owned by Marriott and it was really a lovely place. Beach, pool were lovely... there was a Mexican restaurant that was trendy and delicious right downstairs.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
I love this hotel franchise, they are excellent, the times I have used their service, I have received good attention and my rooms have been impeccable! I have no complaints about this hotel, I really recommend them!
Jessica F.
I like staying in Marriott, especially in Palm Springs. They always are so customer service oriented and well kept up hotels. Sometimes a little pricey but worth the cost when you get the service that you do.
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
Very nice hotel! I stayed in a suite that was comfortable and perfect. I felt cozy and at home. The lobby was beautiful and I enjoyed having a Starbucks inside the hotel. I wouldn't love to stay at marriott again!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?