4.59 / 5 based on 16,414 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stayed at the Marriot Atlanta Marquis during Dragon*con last year. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was well appointed and comfortable. The price is a bit exorbitant, but it was a special event and it is a very nice hotel so I suppose it's expected.
Always a great experience at every Marriott I’ve been too. A lot of their people are in a management program that is very cutthroat, so they often end up with very good employees. They definitely go above and beyond for the guests and I love that about Marriott!
Marriott is my steady standby for hotels. Inexpensive but clean, I know what to expect, the employees treat you well- what more could you want? The breakfasts may leave something to be desired but I am happy to know where I will be staying should I need a hotel.
when I travel I use the Marriott quite frequently. My favorite part are the beds and staff. they are always so friendly. every so often i use the Marriott. Customer service was wonderful, never have a complaint. Overall i am always satisfied at the Marriott.
I always love when I stay in a Marriott, the staff are always very kind, the rooms are always very clean. Everything is always top notch! You will never be upset or disappointed when you stay at a Marriott!
I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott Hotel!! The staff is usually very knowledgeable and friendly, the rooms are clean & they almost always let me checkin early. Customer service has yet to let me down and overall I've been very satisfied with my stays.
Not only were the rooms large, but the views from our room were a nice touch! We stayed at this hotel when we visited New Orleans. The lobby was a lovely seating area where we could plan our day and the workers were very helpful and gave great suggestions!
I grew up staying at Marriott hotels and would consider it to be my absolute favorite line of hotels. The JW Marriott is my favorite and, as a San Antonio resident, I love the Hill Country JW in north San Antonio. I would recommend a Marriott stay to anyone!
We stayed in a Marriott hotel in buffalo and it was just ok. The room was nice and the service wa stray but there was nothing spectacular at all. I wasn't blown away. It was clean and acceptable but I like when I get surprised by how great the service or room is
Marriott points are the way to go! Luckily my dad always lets me use his, so I'm a frequent Marriott hotel stay-er. Yep, I just made that word up. They're always so clean and have very friendly service. Theres also a lot of locations practically anywhere.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos