Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,180 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Our family trip to California last year we stayed at a Marriott. The pool was great and beds comfortable. The kids enjoyed being that close to Disneyland. This was the first time we have stayed and would do it again
I usually have a relatively good experience when staying at Marriott. Depending on which city you're in, there seems to be a different character with each one. When looking for hotels, Marriott is usually on my list.
Marriot has been accommodating to our family of 4. Although in recent months, it seems as though the quality of Marriot has really come down. Good customer service, but most could use a facelift both inside and out.
My family has a membership at the Marriott so this is basically our go to hotel. This hotel has beautiful rooms and great customer service. Also, it's a very family friendly hotel. I would recommend this to friends.
I always have a good stay when I stay with Marriott. I actually applied to a job there because I enjoyed it so much. It has always been a nice hotel chain and I find that the prices are reasonable. I would recommend
Absolutely love Marriott hotels! They are always so nice and resort like. Those that I have stayed in always have updated decor and never feel dated. The beds are so comfy and the towels and bedding are nice as well.
The Marriot hotels are always usually my go to hotel for my family. I find them to always be reliable and meet or exceed my expectations. The rooms are always clean and the customer service helpful and professional.
I've stayed in several different Marriott hotels and never been disappointed! We stayed in one in Hollywood Beach, FL and it was beautiful and the staff was amazing! We will continue to stay at Marriott when we can!
Marriotts are always one of my top pics for hotel selection. They are consistently well maintained, have great amenities and are dedicated to fantastic service. Being in the hospitality industry I am a tough critic!
Great hotel! Prices were a bit high but very clean and cozy. We have stayed here several occasions and have not had a bad experience. We will be staying again in about 6 months and I'm sure our stay will be nice too.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos