BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11978)
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Each hotel is different but we stayed at one in lower Alabama and the elevator was broke. The free breakfast wasn't that spectacular. We probably will not stay again if we have other options. Will try holiday inn.
Whitney J.
I adore Marriott and all of their branches. They are by far our favorite go to when we book a hotel instead of an Airbnb rental. The chief reason is the accommodations are always great and the beds cannot be beat. What's the point of being on vacation if you wake up sore or exhausted?

Staff is usually super friendly - that's not really a thing I can judge entire chains on because every employee has bad days no matter where they work.

We also rent from their vacation clubs on occasion. We went to Aruba and stayed at the Marriott for our honeymoon and more recently we stayed at their Vail location. I really like that the vacation clubs always have daily activities.
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
Always clean and good staff!! Pool is always open and clean. The breakfast is tasty and not cheap looking or tasting. I always book here when I can. The stay is usually quiet and the pices for rooms are reasonable.
Brittany F.
I am a loyal Marriott customer. Their hotels are reliably nice and usually easy to find in convenient locations. Staff is always excellent. I really have no complaints.
Margaret W.
Denver, CO
I enjoy staying at Marriott properties because of the excellent customer service and the quality of the accommodations. The staff always exceeds my expectations and rooms are well decorated, clean and comfortable.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Great chain of hotels. The rooms are often spacious and the hotel staff seems to be trained up provide great customer service. There are many locations all over Southern California. I will continue choosing Marriott
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I really enjoy staying at Marriott hotels. I use them about 2-3 times a year and am never disappointed about the breakfast they offer. I love that they will freshen your sheets each night if that's what you prefer.
Micaela D.
Anytime I'm in Florida I always book a room at the Marriott. Their suites are amazing and so spacious. However their regular rooms as cramped and have a bit of a musty smell to them. Marriott can be a real hit or miss!
Katie G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The most recent Marriott I stayed at (Lincoln, NE) had very friendly staff and clean rooms, but odd room layout (particularly the bathroom) and wasn't great for more than one person! But overall great hotel chain!
Alma C.
El Paso, TX
The rooms are very clean and very comfortable. I really like that on each room, there was Starbucks coffee to make as well as a little refrigerator. The restrooms are very clean and so big. I really like this 5 star hotel.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?