Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,207 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great hotels. They always excel at having the best rooms and best friendliest staff. It's one of the hotel chains I use the most in my travels. It is a bit pricey but the service and the rooms are definitely worth it.
This hotel was super clean, and I always feel like this area can be a reliable place to stay for the night. The customer service is great and I always feel that they will always lend out a helping hand when needed.
The stay was incredible and the beds were some of the best I've ever slept on (and I travel quite a bit). There was a conflict/misunderstanding with billing and they dealt with it perfectly. Will stay at other locations
Mariott hotels are so accommodating. They are in almost every city and no matter which one you go to they give you quality service. The staff is friendly and the rooms are comfortable. This is a great hotel to stay at.
Cheapest and nice hotel. The service is decent. Wait lines for check in can be slow depending on checking in times. Checking out the wait can be very long. Picking any packages from the concierge is very slow though
The stay was amazing, we really enjoyed the experience, my family and I had a great time and would go back whenever we could. They care about their guests and that is something we always value when looking to stay.
I had a great experience staying at a Marriot Hotel in Chattanooga. They not only had a restaurant in the hotel, but also a Starbucks! Also the housekeeping came every day, meaning the beds were made and the towels were replenished every day!
I have never been dissatisfied in any Marriott hotel I've stayed in. I stay in Marriott hotels at least 10 times a year. I love the comfort of the bedding and cleanliness of the properties. No matter where I am looking to go, there is always a Marriott in the area and I am assured to have a great stay.
Amenities were nice, the lobby and common areas were very comfortable and customer service was pretty standard for hotel staff- friendly, accommodating. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay, and would come back again.
I bit over priced but at times I do believe it is completely worth it. I have only stayed once &I they are great at costumer service and also at checking you in. I did not have any problems & i was extremely satisfied!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos