Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,204 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
This is a great hotel. Very clean and very accommodating. The room was nice. I have stayed at this hotel just one time, but I'll go back because it was more affordable than I realized. I'm pretty happy with this hotel!
I would say that 90% of the Marriott hotels are absolutely beautiful. There are some ones that aren't the best-but I will still continue to stay there over and over! They always have the best customer service as well!
I love staying at the Marriott. I always have a nice stay. The staff gets to you quickly and the rooms are always very comfortable. There is always free wifi and a good tv selection. The bathrooms are large and roomy.
Marriott is one of my favorite hotels to stay at, always satisfied. Prices are good and customer service is right there with it. I would recommend to friends and family who are traveling. An overall satisfying stay.
These are one of my favorite hotels to stay at great customer service and the beds are very comfortable they are also very clean I don't remember having a bad time at one of these so I definitely recommend this hotel.
The stay was amazing, we really enjoyed the experience, my family and I had a great time and would go back whenever we could. They care about their guests and that is something we always value when looking to stay.
Marriott is always a nice stay. It’s a hotel brand you can trust and know you’ll be treated well and a clean and nice hotel. When traveling to a new area I always seek out a Marriott as I know I won’t have any issues.
I have never been dissatisfied in any Marriott hotel I've stayed in. I stay in Marriott hotels at least 10 times a year. I love the comfort of the bedding and cleanliness of the properties. No matter where I am looking to go, there is always a Marriott in the area and I am assured to have a great stay.
Very good brand for hotels. Nice accommodations, very friendly staff. Stayed in the area of Stamford Ct. good price for the right amount. Nice breakfast in the morning and having a Starbucks in the hotel was a big plus
The Marriott is a hotel chain with a reputation for excellence and it's never disappointed. Clean rooms, friendly staff, affordable price what more can you ask for? The rooms have just want you need and more- I will keep going back!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos