4.59 / 5 based on 11,986 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriott hotels, all levels, are always clean, tasteful and comfortable. While the Ritz Carlton will remain my favorite, I am always happy to stay at any and all Marriott’s. I know I will get a great night’s rest.
I like staying in Marriott, especially in Palm Springs. They always are so customer service oriented and well kept up hotels. Sometimes a little pricey but worth the cost when you get the service that you do.
Very clean and nice room. The bed was comfy, and I had such a variety of pillows! Firm, soft, in the middle. Customer service was fantastic and very helpful. Probably one of the cleanest hotel chains I've seen honestly.
We stayed at a cute little boutique hotel in south beach that was owned by Marriott and it was really a lovely place. Beach, pool were lovely... there was a Mexican restaurant that was trendy and delicious right downstairs.
The most recent Marriott I stayed at (Lincoln, NE) had very friendly staff and clean rooms, but odd room layout (particularly the bathroom) and wasn't great for more than one person! But overall great hotel chain!
I enjoy staying at Marriott properties because of the excellent customer service and the quality of the accommodations. The staff always exceeds my expectations and rooms are well decorated, clean and comfortable.
I stayed in a Marriott in Indiana a couple months ago and I loved it. It was pretty hectic because I was there for a convention but they made sure everything was done as quickly and conveniently as possible. Loved it!
Es una de las mejores cadenas de hoteles alrededor del mundo, tienen gran variedad de servicios. La experiencia es única, puedes ir con tus hijos o solamente con tu pareja. Lo recomiendo por la calidad del servicio
Always clean and the rooms are spacious. I travel a lot for work and I only stay in Marriotts. Their cafe area with Starbucks and other food, as well as their market place is great. I've never had a bad experience
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos