Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
These are one of my favorite hotels to stay at great customer service and the beds are very comfortable they are also very clean I don't remember having a bad time at one of these so I definitely recommend this hotel.
Marriott is always a nice stay. It’s a hotel brand you can trust and know you’ll be treated well and a clean and nice hotel. When traveling to a new area I always seek out a Marriott as I know I won’t have any issues.
When visiting Niagara Falls Canada, I am so glad I chose to stay at the Marriott. I booked a year ahead of time and saved a total of $130per night. The staff was very friendly and always helped us out when we needed it
Mariott hotels are so accommodating. They are in almost every city and no matter which one you go to they give you quality service. The staff is friendly and the rooms are comfortable. This is a great hotel to stay at.
Mariott Hotels are pretty good quality, fairly clean overall. They're kind of pricey/expensive in my opinion, but that's a lot of hotels over all. Customer service is pretty good, would recommend if you could afford it
I bit over priced but at times I do believe it is completely worth it. I have only stayed once &I they are great at costumer service and also at checking you in. I did not have any problems & i was extremely satisfied!
Stayed at this hotel once with the family. I didn't like it the lady's that came to clean where rude all the time. The room wasn't even cleaned properly! But other than that the rooms are great, the beds are comfortable
The absolute best chain. Very upscale and they have great on site resturaunts and spas in most locations. Rewards program is great and the prices are good for what is offered. Bedding is plush and hotel very clean!
The Marriott is one of my go to hotel choices. Their prices are reasonable and have the standard accommodations you need while traveling. I love their complimentary breakfast in the morning, that's always a nice touch!
I love staying at the Marriott. I always have a nice stay. The staff gets to you quickly and the rooms are always very comfortable. There is always free wifi and a good tv selection. The bathrooms are large and roomy.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos