4.59 / 5 based on 15,817 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,775 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
This was a beautiful room. The way the decor was done made us feel at home and the beds we're super fluffy and comfortable. There were plenty of towels and even the hygiene items fully stocked in the room. We enjoyed the pampering honestly when looking for a hotel we will return.
Very satisfied with our stays at Marriott Hotels. They are clean and very updated to our liking. They offer continental breakfasts which are an added bonus, especially when staying with kids. Very friendly staff and good price that is comparable to others! Highly recommend!
I stayed at a Marriott near Huntington Beach, California and I had a great stay. They provided free parking, WiFi, and breakfast. The noise level was quiet and I had a great night sleep every night. The rooms are very clean and spacious for close to $100 a nigh! Would stay again.
Marriott is my preferred hotel chain. Their rooms are always clean, and the employees are always kind and helpful. The only con is that they have Pepsi products, but that is just personal preference.
these hotels are amazing. They have great services that include breakfast. They have free breakfast and have different locations. Their staff is realllly nice and friendly i would totally recommend!!!
Had a great stay in Tustin, CA with some friends. They gave us a complimentary breakfast that was pretty decent considering it was free. The staff was all super friendly and the hotel itself was nicely decorated. The room had a modern look and was very clean. Would definitely stay again when I'm traveling.
The rooms are clean and have a fresh smell. The beds are pretty comfy and the bathrooms are clean looking. Always a nice visit overall and is great having free wifi with visit. Cannot go wrong with staying at a Marriot hotel.
This is a really good hotel. The services is good and fast and I haven't had any problems when I stay here. They have many of these hotels in many locations. I love going into the swimming pools always are so relaxing.
My #1 hotel choice! Whenever I have to travel, the first thing I search for is if there is a Marriott hotel at my destination. All over the world, the quality does not suffer at these hotels. The staff is friendly, the rooms are great, and I can always count on a great experience.
Stayed at the San Francisco Marriot Marquis. I was pleasantly surprised, check in was quick and the room was better than I expected. There is a cocktail lounge with a great view of the city. It's conveniently located near Union Square and Att park. I'd definitely stay there again!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos