4.59 / 5 based on 16,109 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,778 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My favorite Marriott was the Orlando Marriott ( On a large golf course ). OMG the rooms, the grounds, the pool, the welcome center, ALL of it was AMAZING!!!! By far my favorite hotel stay EVER
I love the Marriott brand! I recently stayed at the Marriott in New Orleans and had a wonderful visit. Their rooms were spacious and clean. Their toiletries were amazing and high quality. I had great customer service when booking and staying! Would happily stay again!
My boyfriend and I missed our flight and had to stay in the closest town to the airport & we got put up at the Marriott, as soon as we walked in we were greeted with so much enthusiasm. I have nothing but good things to say about our stay from check in until check out.
I have been a Marriott Platinum client for over 15 years. I do too much business travel to have to worry if I will have a clean, comfortable and safe room. I know I can always count on Marriott to have my room readjust the way I like it.
Just stayed at Town place suites in El Paso. I really enjoyed the stay for the price. It had a kitchenette area, two queen beds, outdoor pool that stayed open till 10pm. Free continental breakfast, check in was at 3 and check out was at 12pm. This hotel was great!
I love the marriot hotel chain and vacation club resorts. They are all family friendly! I had the opportunity of staying at the new Marriot Marquis in Houston and my experience was great. Rooms were excellent, pool is phenomenal and I hope to get to visit again soon!
I have stayed in numerous Marriott hotels as I am a flight attendant, and I can say that they are always clean, have never had a problem with rooms smelling like smoke and have great customer service. The only downside is that the don't have free breakfast but to be honest not many offer it any more.
Can't complain -- always had a clean and pleasant experience. I would say that they're not usually anything special in terms of theme or design but I guess that's not on everyone's radar. I do enjoy the service and amenities and would use Marriott on my travels again.
wasn't very satisfied came in contact with a rude worker but the service was good and the setup up for the room design was very nice. this might be the 3rd recommendation i give someone. YaYYY
I love Marriott. I got there early and they were able to let me into my room early and that was so helpful. They brought me extra pillows and the entire hotel was kept in pristine conditions. The only problem I had was that the lobby bathroom could have been cleaner.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos