Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,139 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Everyone that worked there was very sweet with my family especially my kids. They gave us a ride to the airport and even took us back to the hotel when we got back from our trip.
Stayed at the Marriott in Pittsburgh PA. The rooms were clean. It offered a great breakfast that was completely complimenty. They also offered theme nights. Friday was a pizza party and Saturday was board game night. We had a wonderful stay.
Pretty accommodating hotel, clean and the staff is always attentive of your needs, when ever I stay at any hotel is for mainly exploring other cities /states so I'm not too picky
These hotels are great or they can be bad depending on the location that you stay at I have stayed at ones that were very clean and I've stayed at others that were below average
We commonly stay in Marriott hotels, they are a great choice and I can't recall ever being dissatisfied in any of our stays. I feel however that the should offer free breakfast!
This hotel is the best i ever been to when i went to Flordia and theses hotel are not nasty like some hotels and the service here is the and wifi and workers are very people . :)
Love the Marriott. It's just such a nice and clean hotel. The staff is always helpful and they help you with a good attitude. I know they are a little pricey but it's always worth it.
I have always had great accommodations. We prefer Marriott because of frequent member perks and they have a higher standard than some hotels. So far they have never let us down.
Great hotels for the price. Although in larger cities it can be more expensive than smaller hotels. They are always clean and nice. The people are friendly. Overall good hotels.
Marriott sets the standard in customer service and should challenge others to meet this standard. Always exceptionally nice staff and very helpful when questions or issues arise.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos