It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,782 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I was in Marriott hotel last month in Orlando, and can tell everybody that was a good hotel, perfect vacation. The service was good the people that work are friendly. I recommend this hotel because is really good.
Always reliable accommodations, available pretty much everywhere I travel, and I am able to use points to stay here with my flights. This is always my first choice in hotels for the price point and overall quality of service. The hotels are generally nice and up to date and safe.
I stayed at a Marriott in Munich by the airport and it was the worse. The WiFi wasn’t working which is a problem when one is traveling in a foreign country and need to organize daily plans. I kept getting different excuses and the reality was the WiFi had been down for months and only conveniently worked in the lobby.
I love Marriott hotels. They are always so accommodating. We have had our reservations messed up before and not only fixed but upgraded for free since it wasn't our fault. We stayed down in Disney at a Marriott and it was amazing! Was happy I didn't stay inside Disney.
Stayed at the Marriott in Coronado, CA location. It was everything I expected. Gorgeous! Recommended for anyone going in that area! But it's Coronado everything is gorgeous and I didn't expect less. The rooms were huge and had an amazing view of the San Diego skyline
Marriotts are always great. I can’t remember a stay were a Marriott has let me down. It’s always clean and check in is fast and effective. The common areas are always on point, even from the most economic to the most expensive line they will always look nice and sharp
I have stayed in numerous Marriott hotels as I am a flight attendant, and I can say that they are always clean, have never had a problem with rooms smelling like smoke and have great customer service. The only downside is that the don't have free breakfast but to be honest not many offer it any more.
My husband and I like to use Marriott Hotels when we travel. They always nice and clean which is huge for me. The staff is always nice and accommodating. It's nice and puts us at ease while traveling because we know that we will always have a nice stay with Marriott.
wasn't very satisfied came in contact with a rude worker but the service was good and the setup up for the room design was very nice. this might be the 3rd recommendation i give someone. YaYYY
Probably my favorite hotel chain! great prices for great rooms and great customer service! I love knowing my room will be clean and the front desk will be knowledgeable about the area I'm visiting. A must stay!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos