4.59 / 5 based on 11,924 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Amenities were nice, the lobby and common areas were very comfortable and customer service was pretty standard for hotel staff- friendly, accommodating. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay, and would come back again.
Good clean hotels that are familiar. The service is good and the rooms are always well kept, but nothing stellar or over the top. It is a comfortable choice. We have never had an issue or disappointment staying at a Marriott hotel.
The stay was incredible and the beds were some of the best I've ever slept on (and I travel quite a bit). There was a conflict/misunderstanding with billing and they dealt with it perfectly. Will stay at other locations
Very good brand for hotels. Nice accommodations, very friendly staff. Stayed in the area of Stamford Ct. good price for the right amount. Nice breakfast in the morning and having a Starbucks in the hotel was a big plus
I would say that 90% of the Marriott hotels are absolutely beautiful. There are some ones that aren't the best-but I will still continue to stay there over and over! They always have the best customer service as well!
I travel extensively for business and travel. Marriott hotels do not disappoint. The employees are usually quite friendly and the hotels are usually more than adequate for amenities. The rewards program is wonderful!!
I bit over priced but at times I do believe it is completely worth it. I have only stayed once &I they are great at costumer service and also at checking you in. I did not have any problems & i was extremely satisfied!
The Marriott is a hotel chain with a reputation for excellence and it's never disappointed. Clean rooms, friendly staff, affordable price what more can you ask for? The rooms have just want you need and more- I will keep going back!
Marriott is one of my favorite hotels to stay at, always satisfied. Prices are good and customer service is right there with it. I would recommend to friends and family who are traveling. An overall satisfying stay.
I have never been dissatisfied in any Marriott hotel I've stayed in. I stay in Marriott hotels at least 10 times a year. I love the comfort of the bedding and cleanliness of the properties. No matter where I am looking to go, there is always a Marriott in the area and I am assured to have a great stay.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos